What's new

CMC1992's Entry to the Hall of Fame

Hall of Fame Entry
What is your real name?
Cody Crider
What are your nicknames/aliases?
I play LoL (computer game) and go by Quacktronicus or Quack.
Where do you live?
I am from Orange County, Ca.
What is your age (or) generation?
I am 23 years old.
What are you in the real world?
I am an aspiring chef, student and entrepreneur. I have worked in kitchens since i was 18. I proudly became a sous chef in a major kitchen by the age of 21, i love to cook and will always have a passion for it.
What is your favorite shave setup?
As of now my set up is my 1970s era Coles NY Slant Razor, Astra razors, Blades Grim shave cream and aftershave. Hope to switch it up a bit in the future.
What are your hobbies and favorite activities?
I love to cook, so creating recipes and refining my techniques. I collect chef knives. I really enjoy learning now that i have gotten older, so school has become more of a fun activity rather than a chore for me.
What else should the members of B&B know about you?
I love to learn new things and look forward to finding out a lot more about DE razors and even Single blades as well.

Welcome to the forum Cody...I'm a bit jealous...wish I was in the chef field, alas, I am destined to be a chef to my wife and kids only for the most part.

Welcome aboard B&B Cody. Glad to have you. I gave up LoL, wasn't good for my BP. Too many broken keyboards. It's amazing how a MOBA gets me worked up like no other game.

Welcome aboard B&B Cody. Glad to have you. I gave up LoL, wasn't good for my BP. Too many broken keyboards. It's amazing how a MOBA gets me worked up like no other game.
Haha i hear you on that one, it is a great game but very much anger provoking to the max. Alas there are finer things to worry about in life, like vintage razors!

Welcome to the forum Cody...I'm a bit jealous...wish I was in the chef field, alas, I am destined to be a chef to my wife and kids only for the most part.
I will say cooking is the best part, the hours, high stress and incompetence of others is abundant and brutal in the culinary world :tongue_sm. Than again thats most any job/work place! I'm sure you do a great job at home though cooking for some real food critics.

Hi Cody,

Thanks for telling us a bit about yourself in the HoF.

It is always good to put some background info with a screen name.

Kick back and enjoy your time on B&B

Do not be shy about joining in ANY of the conversations and meeting the members. We're all good friends here on B&B

Top Bottom