How many Super Bowls have you watched?

• 40-49

• 30-39

• 20-29

• 10-19

• 1-9

• Zero

Results are only viewable after voting.
I was in college and watched the first 3. I can't remember how many I actually watched after that, but probably not many. For the most part, the dancing like the Village People in the end zone, horrible announcers/analysts, 4 hour games with endless commercials and replays has ruined the fun of watching football for me. Watching the replays on Inside the NFL is as close to watching a football game as I get.

None, and I'm old enough that I could have remembered watching the first Superbowl. My family never cared that much for football and I still don't. I might watch brief bits in passing, but not sit down and watch it from start to finish.

Interesting that the initial results are showing up as an inverted bell curve. I like to go out to eat at otherwise crowded restaurants during major sporting events like the Super Bowl.

I watched the Jets-Colts, KC, and maybe a Pitts game. Not many. Too much hype and since players started dancing not worth watching. My coach (Hank Stram) said to act like you been in the end zone before and just give the ball to the ref. Dancing is for @#$%. So I just pass on watching the games.

I didn't see the first 7 and have missed a few here and there. Interesting that commercials and halftime
are such a major part of the event, this year I totally passed on the halftime thing and many of the ads.

Last I watched was in the late 70's. I lost all interest in the league when the owners and players were acting like petulant children about how mean the other side was in negotiating a new labor agreement. I started watching college football exclusively since then.

Last edited:

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
The first I remember is 1974 (I turned 6 that February). I have seen every one since then.

Top Bottom