What's new

First Bootlegger blend complete!

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
Purdy kewl! I like that reversible clip. Not looking to throw a bent direction into your thread, but you started it... :)

Can you post a pic with the blade open?

$20160207_031411.jpgNo Worries! Keep up the good work!

Damn, guess I'm going back to add more items to my cart :laugh: Thanks for the link August West, love me some menthol.

OkieStubble

That's a good looking knife. I really like that blaze orange handle. kinda has a "Bear" Grylls feel to it... :)

Last edited:
I have many(my wife thinks too many)but this seems to be the perfect size for unobtrusive back pocket carry. Love the orange g-10 scales as well as the upgraded CTS-XHP blade steel, last week Cutlery Shoppe had 50 out of 500 produced left in stock.

I mixed a little bit of Vitos aftershaving and a little Pinaud Clubman and it brought out the best of both splashes. I will give it a couple test runs this week and if I like it I may mix up a bottle.

I mixed a little bit of Vitos aftershaving and a little Pinaud Clubman and it brought out the best of both splashes. I will give it a couple test runs this week and if I like it I may mix up a bottle.

Nice! I'll soon be creating a thread for posting our home blends. Can't wait to hear what else you've come up with. Stay tuned.

OkieStubble

I have many(my wife thinks too many)but this seems to be the perfect size for unobtrusive back pocket carry. Love the orange g-10 scales as well as the upgraded CTS-XHP blade steel, last week Cutlery Shoppe had 50 out of 500 produced left in stock.

How much are they? Can you pm me a link? 50 left, I want one.

OkieStubble

Nice! I'll soon be creating a thread for posting our home blends. Can't wait to hear what else you've come up with. Stay tuned.

That actually sounds like it would be a interesting mix. Messing with a classic like Clubman makes me cringe though. :)

PM sent OkieStubble. Seneca's combo sounds interesting, since I can't get my hands on Vitos Tabacco(apparently unicorn status now) this is up next!

Top Bottom