What's new

Cremo Cooling Shave Cream

My walmart just added a bunch of wet shaving stuff and they had this in stock sooo i'll be giving it a try soon. It smells just like a York peppermint patty to me. : )

My walmart just added a bunch of wet shaving stuff and they had this in stock sooo i'll be giving it a try soon. It smells just like a York peppermint patty to me. : )

Don't say that! Cause I actually don't like York peppermint patties. I'm going to choose to disagree, just do it won't ruin my shaves! Doesn't matter if it's true or not [emoji12]

My Walmart now has the Cremo Cooling formula as well as a face lotion I haven't seen before. I've seen the face moisturizer but this is new to me apparently SPF 20.

$uploadfromtaptalk1454285152421.jpg

nice don't think or didnt see it my Walmart near my house had that but they have the new coconut and mango scent tho

Haven't seen the new coconut and mango scent anywhere here yet. Have you smelled it? If so, whatcha think? I'll probably stick with the cooling but never hurts to know your options, [emoji6]

Haven't seen the new coconut and mango scent anywhere here yet. Have you smelled it? If so, whatcha think? I'll probably stick with the cooling but never hurts to know your options, [emoji6]
probably like coconut and mangos[emoji14]no I should of smelled it when I was there I'll have to go back I picked up the last puck of vander hagen luxury soap wanted to try it since I havent yet and needed to get some new bottle of nivea sensitive balm they did have vdh shave butter to

probably like coconut and mangos[emoji14]no I should of smelled it when I was there I'll have to go back I picked up the last puck of vander hagen luxury soap wanted to try it since I havent yet and needed to get some new bottle of nivea sensitive balm they did have vdh shave butter to
Ask a dumb question. But sometimes things don't smell like they should. I remember a supposedly lemon scented shaving cream that was just nasty.

Ask a dumb question. But sometimes things don't smell like they should. I remember a supposedly lemon scented shaving cream that was just nasty.
nah man just giving you a hard time sorry lol I hear ya, just didn't check it out I was close on it did pick a bottle up to check it out didn't smell anything of it really and I know sometimes things don't I really kinda like the luxury sent kinda reminds of polo black but others say bug spray YMMV

Used Cremo Cooling on Sun and again tonight just because - yep, still like it a whole lot. Way better than the original version.

Now I need to find some Krampert's AS to try out to see if it works with it. I'm a Pacific Rush die-hard, but I need to mix it up a little, ya know?

Used Cremo Cooling on Sun and again tonight just because - yep, still like it a whole lot. Way better than the original version.

Now I need to find some Krampert's AS to try out to see if it works with it. I'm a Pacific Rush die-hard, but I need to mix it up a little, ya know?

Good to get some independent verification that the new formula is indeed improved.

Pacific Rush is what I've been using to, Cremo Cooling followed with that makes for a very menthol morning!

Pacific rush is good have it in my den along with brisk

I can't recall if my original tube of cremo had this under the cap release but the recently acquired cremo cooling did.

Is this unusual or do they all have this?

$Cremo-Cooling-cap-warning.jpg

I love the ORIGINAL CREMO for business trips.

I slap lap it on with my hands and slather it within a couple of seconds. Put on LOTS!!!

Great for quick hotel DE wet shaving!!

I love the ORIGINAL CREMO for business trips.

I slap lap it on with my hands and slather it within a couple of seconds. Put on LOTS!!!

Great for quick hotel DE wet shaving!!
Maybe I didn't use enough? Guess I can give it yet another chance...

I think the "works in an unusual way" warning is to tell you NOT to use a lot. Their instructions call for a very thin layer and they suggest that that's the best way to get excellent glide.

Use it how you want, but I'm pretty sure that's what the warning is about. The manufacturers, at least, think you'll get a better shave by using a little than if you use a lot.

I like this version of Cremo ... My only complaint is the predominant tea tree scent. Just a bit too strong. More mint or menthol would have been better IMO.

I like this version of Cremo ... My only complaint is the predominant tea tree scent. Just a bit too strong. More mint or menthol would have been better IMO.
Guess I need to find out what tea tree oil smells like [emoji6] I don't know so don't notice it, duh...

Seeing it at Walmart bought me to this thread. Thinking about using a small amount as a pre-shave, anyone try that?
I use it as both. I put on a light coat out of the shower and let that sit while I put on deodorant, comb my hair etc. Then I wet my hands with hot water and apply a bit more, do a pass, repeat at least once depending on the number of passes desired.

Top Bottom