What's new

2016 B&B Bingo: Aftershaves Edition

After today's first two words, I'm doubly scared. First of all, because I was actually able to find both of them. I'm starting to think that I may be starting to think like KJ. I'm also afraid I'll start seeing hidden messages everywhere I look. Is that a common B&B Bingo side effect? Secondly, I'm sure that because I'm starting to think that I'm starting to think like KJ, I'll never be able to find number 3 today...

Well---- I am still only 1 for 14
Sneaky caller :sneaky2:
Waiting for the last word to drop.
Not sure why- other than the satisfaction of finding it. :thumbdown

Last edited:
I found 1 from today and finally got those magic eye monsters from yesterday. I gather there is at least 1 more from today floating around.

I would post the number I have found and the number on my bingo card but that me beaten last time.

Isn't one of the words is technically hosted offsite?

proxy.php

Last edited:
Yeah...quotes have to be of his creation or origin.

I'm more concerned about whether "creative" quotation marks are aloud. I'm not saying they have been used yet, not saying they haven't. just wondering how abstract i'm going to have to go.

THE RULES
The Game is OPEN to Worldwide participation.

Up to 40 contestants are allowed per game.

The game will start and the 1st Bingo words will be called after 12:01 am, Monday February 1st , CST.

The Steward of the hosting Forum will post game words throughout the day in the Aftershave forum.

Not to give anything away, but...:a30: the word really wasn't posted in the forum. :a30: It was posted off site and then linked to. It may be visible on the forum:a30: but is it technically posted in the Aftershave forum.

THE RULES

Not to give anything away, but...:a30: the word really wasn't posted in the forum. :a30: It was posted off site and then linked to. It may be visible on the forum:a30: but is it technically posted in the Aftershave forum.

I knew there was a reason we got along John. I like a man who appreciates the small details, especially when those details pertain to rules and regulations. My wife swears I should have been a tax attorney...

However, in this case, since I actually found the word you speak of, I'll allow it.

I don't mind the challenge of obscure and cleverly placed quotes so long as I find them lol
that said: we're sitting at 2 words today, yeah?

I'll try not to give anything away, but I would suggest that the post incorporated the word in the manner provided by the forum software. And if you really want to get technical, I suspect a lot of what is "in the forum" is not actually hosted with the forum.

Plus I'm with Joe - there is the doctrine of "unclean hands" that must be taken into account. http://dictionary.law.com/Default.aspx?selected=2182 :lol:

You're clearly a strict constructionist, John. (And I've been outed as a lawyer.)

Last edited:
Top Bottom