What's new

2016 B&B Bingo: Aftershaves Edition

"as one of the Ghosts of Bingo Callers Past, Be careful VEZ is very crafty, look everywhere, turn over all rocks, search all threads"
"you have been warned"

BTW Hope everyone is doing well and having fun, just popped in to say hello
DAVE!
(That was my impression of Norm from Cheers...How'd I do?)
Good to see your shinning ...user name again.

Thanks for popping in Dave! Nice to see you again.

For anyone looking for the third word today. I'm guessing it'll pop up, where you least expect it.

"Citrus Musk"

We don't have to search other forums, right? Just the AS forum? That's how I interpret the posted rules, but I wanted to double check because you're tricky.

Where I least expect it is on my card.

proxy.php

I think I've gotten all of the words today (but, of course, none on my card), but am still missing one from yesterday.

I think I've gotten all of the words today (but, of course, none on my card), but am still missing one from yesterday.

I must be way out of my league today. I missed one yesterday on a technicality. Picked that one up this morning, along with one more. Still missing two today...

OH FOR THE LOVE OF!!!!:cursing:
I found the 3rd word(s).:w00t: I'd give you a POP :a13: for sure if you were here right now and I don't mean a soda either!!
Man that is just cruel!! What's good for the goose! :sneaky2::angry:

On the brighter side I have all 3 words on my card today!! :thumbup:

Yippie. Got all 9 words found. EVERY one of them is on my card. That's right All nine (9) are on my card.

Now if VEZ would be so kind as to put "B&B Bingo Free Space" in quotes I'd be able to mark the only Non-aftershave themed box on my card.

EDIT: I should mention that some of the 9 word are handwritten in the upper left corner just so I know they were called. I'm not actually THAT close to winning. But I did get all three yesterday.

Yippie. Got all 9 words found. EVERY one of them is on my card. That's right All nine (9) are on my card.

Now if VEZ would be so kind as to put "B&B Bingo Free Space" in quotes I'd be able to mark the only Non-aftershave themed box on my card.

EDIT: I should mention that some of the 9 word are handwritten in the upper left corner just so I know they were called. I'm not actually THAT close to winning. But I did get all three yesterday.
All 9?!?! :a7:
EDIT: imagine that's a toy hammer. Not a real one lol

OH FOR THE LOVE OF!!!!:cursing:
I found the 3rd word(s).:w00t: I'd give you a POP :a13: for sure if you were here right now and I don't mean a soda either!!
Man that is just cruel!! What's good for the goose! :sneaky2::angry:

On the brighter side I have all 3 words on my card today!! :thumbup:
I really don't know how I stumbled upon the third word.

...I had given up, poured a drink and WHAM inspiration.

Top Bottom