What's new

My shave to celebrate one year on B&B and DE shaving.

Today marks my first year on Badger&Blade and also as a DE shaver. Time went by fast.
Since I got hooked on DE shaving using a Parker 99R and Shark Super Chrome blades, I figured it was appropriate to celebrate today by shaving with the same razor and blades. I also decided to use my vintage Old Spice shaving soap that I only use for speciall occasions along with Old Spice aftershave and use my 24mm custom made boar brush. The Old Spice mug is also special in that it belonged to my grandfather.
A very nice red and ivory theme if I do say so myself. Here's a picture of everything together. Have a great day everyone and happy shaving.
$2016-01-16 20.29.28.jpg

Congratulations. In one year after I joined, I will probably have spent 3 x as much money trying to "save" money by not using cartridges.

lol

Congratulations. In one year after I joined, I will probably have spent 3 x as much money trying to "save" money by not using cartridges.

lol

Same here. But everything I, and I'm sure as well, is a lot nicer than cartridges.

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
Congratulations on your B&B birthday! Having done my first DE shave only a month or so before yours, I am still reflecting on the journey.

You have a very nice setup, there. No matter what else you may employ, may that setup continue to bring you many, many great shaves!

Congratulations on your B&B birthday! Having done my first DE shave only a month or so before yours, I am still reflecting on the journey.

You have a very nice setup, there. No matter what else you may employ, may that setup continue to bring you many, many great shaves!

Thank you.

One year huh - rookie <G> - just kidding - congrats and sounds like a great shave. I hope someday my son or grandson(S) will use my OLD SPICE mug and vintage Gillette Red Tip and enjoy as much as I do. "Keep on trucking" as they say.

Congrats on your anniversary! That's awesome to have your grandfather's Old Spice mug. I use the same mug (late 40's vintage) daily with VDH Deluxe :thumbup1:

Top Bottom