What's new

Grand Prix

This is going to be a good day. I'm taking a day off studying for boards, it's sunny and warm outside in North Carolina, and one of the biggest races anywhere in the world is live on TV.

Nearly 180 mph on the narrow streets of one of the most beautiful, and money-laden, places I've seen. Oh, and it's raining there. I love F1 racing.

Yup what a race. Lots of action and excitment with the rain.

Great win by Lewis and very cruel what happened to Sutil.... :frown:

Swiftsteel

I wish more people in the USA enjoyed F1 racing. I am lucky enough to live in the Indianapolis area and have been the F1 race here many times. I also enjoy the time trials.

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
And the best thing about F1 is...............

No crying!

Great race! I love Monaco despite the lack of passing attempts. It's just so magical.

Hamilton was razor sharp! [after his initial crash]

I too wish F1 was more popular in the states, but I'm not holding out hope. If having a US driver at our US race did nothing and having Beckham playing Soccer here is doing nothing... I just think the US sports market is doomed! I watched a few laps of the roundy round Indy 500 and actually did fall asleep. My wife woke me up to watch Danica pouting again and again... that was more exciting than the race!

That was an excellent race, always good when it rains at Monaco. I felt so bad for Sutil.

Think this season could turn out to be pretty interesting.

Yeah it really sucked looking at the replay raikonnen didnt really do anything wrong but its so unfair that Sutil did nothing wrong and he was so badly damaged. Raikonnen's car was very lightly damaged in comparison. Will be interesting to see how things pan out in canada and if hamilton can win there again to increase his lead.

Swiftsteel

Not as many as Touring cars and i dont know but i assume Nascar but they do happen. I also like the different strategies for pitting tires, fuelling etc. And when they do pass its more exciting than touring cars because F1 cars are alot more fragile :biggrin:

Swiftsteel

Top Bottom