What's new

Watch Deal: CW discount 25% off discount code until Nov. 30th

I'm not sure this is in the right forum or not, but I thought I'd share a discount code I had emailed to me from Christopher Ward watches for 25% off until Nov 30th. Apparently it's an exclusive code for previous customers to share with friends and family.

The code is: FAM25 which is good until Nov 30th.

However, the code: FAM15 which is good for 15% off runs until Dec 24th.

I have 2 of their watches, and my wife has 2 also. My experience with them has been very positive, great value and superb customer service. They seem to really value their customers.

Anyway, if the discount code helps anyone out then I'm glad I shared it on here.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I'm not sure this is in the right forum or not, but I thought I'd share a discount code I had emailed to me from Christopher Ward watches for 25% off until Nov 30th. Apparently it's an exclusive code for previous customers to share with friends and family.

The code is: FAM25 which is good until Nov 30th.

However, the code: FAM15 which is good for 15% off runs until Dec 24th.

I have 2 of their watches, and my wife has 2 also. My experience with them has been very positive, great value and superb customer service. They seem to really value their customers.

Anyway, if the discount code helps anyone out then I'm glad I shared it on here.

Most definitely the right place for it. Thank you for the heads-up.

CW makes an unreal watch when you consider the price point - very high end quality with very middle market prices. Good story to the brand as well - highly recommended. Can't believe the selection these days compared to just a few years ago.

I'm looking to get a CW as well. Looking at the C8 Flyer Quartz 44mm. Looks like a great looking watch! Does anyone have this watch? Appreciate any comments.

Top Bottom