What's new

Harry's Razors Free Trial (must pay $3 shipping)

Harry's Razors is offering a "free" trial. It's not completely free but pretty cheap, you just have to pick up the $3 shipping cost.

You get: One razor handle, three of Harry's 5 blade cartridges, one foaming shave gel and one travel blade cover.

You have to sign up for the shaving club which auto ships you supplies at a set interval based on how often you state that you shave. This can be canceled at no charge at any time.

Trial link - https://www.harrys.com/trial

See https://www.harrys.com/help for how to cancel should you want to.

You know, I would probably try it just for fun, but with my luck, I would start receiving CD's in the mail every month, along with sample size bottles of women's beauty products.

Whenever it comes to trial periods, I always end up either burned, or forgetting to cancel until I have unintentionally purchased six month worth of stuff, and my wife hollers at me.

You know, I would probably try it just for fun, but with my luck, I would start receiving CD's in the mail every month, along with sample size bottles of women's beauty products.

Whenever it comes to trial periods, I always end up either burned, or forgetting to cancel until I have unintentionally purchased six month worth of stuff, and my wife hollers at me.

I resemble that remark. Best thing to do is if you're going to cancel, do it right after receiving the order and before opening it.

Yeah, but then I almost feel cheesy, like I'm not playing in the spirit with which it was intended. I'm just too much of a sucker, I guess.

Yeah, but then I almost feel cheesy, like I'm not playing in the spirit with which it was intended. I'm just too much of a sucker, I guess.

You don't HAVE to cancel, but it's an option. You might try them and like them. It's a trial seemingly intended to get folks to evaluate them.

I used Harrry's before I switched to wet shaving. I can say they are the best cartridge I have ever used, and their AS balm is pretty good. I keep a couple blades and a handle around just in case. I would recommend anyone thinking about the deal to go for it. It is easy to cancel, or adjust your shipments. I get a new shipment of blades every few months.

Shawn

Got my box today, not bad for $3

$Harrys-Box.jpg

I'd do it but my wife still has a year supply from that dorco deal you found.
I hear you, just been curious about Harry's for a while. I couldn't resist this deal being cheap and somewhat lower quantity so doesn't add to the pile too much hah. I'm skeptical that I'll love them enough to subscribe but will give them a fair shake...

Last edited:
Top Bottom