What's new

Green Irish Tweed on Groupon

Thanks for the heads up! I had been debating getting a bottle recently and this made me pull the trigger. Still expensive but good grief does it smell great.

I live in stl so when I clicked on the link it took me to the stl site. Our groupon is for turducken and adult toys. I'm not even kidding. You chicago guys may smell better but we have more fun......apparently.

Last edited:
I live in stl so when I clicked on the link it took me to the stl site. Our groupon is for turducken and adult toys. I'm not even kidding. You chicago guys may smell better but we have more fun......apparently.

Youve got the Saint Louis Blues.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

$giphy.gif

Searching Green Irish Tweed on Groupon brings up a lot of products. All bottles with different prices. I would be careful about buying.

Searching Green Irish Tweed on Groupon brings up a lot of products. All bottles with different prices. I would be careful about buying.

I hope I didn't start any trouble with this. I just saw the listing on Groupon, and thought I'd let people know. I know people love the scent, and it's pretty pricy stuff so I thought that I'd just give everyone a heads up.

The retailer I got mine through has a good reputation in a lot of the fragrance forums. The shipping label was created today so hopefully it goes out tomorrow. I'll update the thread after I get my bottle.

To update, I got my bottle today. It's the real deal. All the normal markings and is identical to the sample I had from Sak's. As to how bottles wind up selling for comparatively little, googling of the fragrance grey market results in some articles that explain it pretty clearly.

To update, I got my bottle today. It's the real deal. All the normal markings and is identical to the sample I had from Sak's. As to how bottles wind up selling for comparatively little, googling of the fragrance grey market results in some articles that explain it pretty clearly.

I'm glad to hear that it was legit.

Top Bottom