What's new

Some Personnel Changes in The Nib!

You may have noticed that syngent (James) is sporting a new, shiny blue Moderator tag. Those of you who have known him for a while are familiar with his dedication and enthusiasm for B&B; his new position is well-deserved!

However, Jame's promotion left a Steward gap here at The Nib. I was contacted and offered the position of Nib Steward. I accepted and am extremely grateful for the opportunity to serve our pen and writing community. I hope I can do half as well as James!

My mission here is simple. I want to make The Nib the best online pen forum on the Internet. Yeah, it's a lofty goal, but with your help, we can achieve it. I'm always open to your suggestions, concerns, and ideas. Just drop me a private message if you have any questions or suggestions. I'll try to help wherever I can and if it's something I can't handle, I'll refer it to the Moderators.

Thank you for your support! Write on! :thumbup:

Last edited:

strop

Now half as wise
Congrats. And well deserved. I thought one of the requirements was to show us a picture of your inky fingers (or cat)!:lol:

Congratulations Larry, hopefully Andyand I left this place in good condition for you to make your home in. Time to make The Nib in your image. One of the greatest things I got to do on B&B was help shape this area in my image, so best of luck on your journey

Larry... finally a steward of nib I won't be afraid to be next to at the ink table in DC... I saw this announcement and immediately sold my Hazmat suit...

Couldn't have gone to a more knowledgeable guy.... Congrats

Top Bottom