What's new

Performance underwear- greatest thing since sliced bacon?

I think performance underwear would be a very niche product category, if the traditional ones did not go down in quality so much over the last decade plus.

I think performance underwear would be a very niche product category, if the traditional ones did not go down in quality so much over the last decade plus.

I would tend to agree, with the exception of the ones that didn't just change up to performance fabric. The ones that actually used some engineering to come up with a better over all design could still stand out and not be just a niche...

I've never spent that much on underwear, but I might get a pair of the Ex Officio for next summer's backpacking trip. This summer there was a pair that I could have had for free at the resupply station near where we started, but there's something in me that says no about used underwear, no matter how clean they look.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I've never spent that much on underwear, but I might get a pair of the Ex Officio for next summer's backpacking trip. This summer there was a pair that I could have had for free at the resupply station near where we started, but there's something in me that says no about used underwear, no matter how clean they look.
Same here.

I just ordered Ex Officio, Under Armour, Adidas and MyPackage, 3 of each. Looking for a winner or two. Thanks, all, for the thread comments, as it got me away from cotton.

Can't do it no more.
Too many reviews mentioning "package" and when one plugs boxer briefs into Amazon, one gets a screenful of packaged packages. Do not do this search at work.
I'm going to have to go into a brick n mortar.
So tell me... Which b&m sells performance undies?

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Can't do it no more.
Too many reviews mentioning "package" and when one plugs boxer briefs into Amazon, one gets a screenful of packaged packages. Do not do this search at work.
I'm going to have to go into a brick n mortar.
So tell me... Which b&m sells performance undies?
Do you have an Academy Sports and Outdoors, or a Dick's?

Top Bottom