What's new

U.S.M.C. Birthday PIF

To celebrate the 240th birthday of the United States Marine Corps. I as a Marine vet, am offering a birthday PIF to both active and veteran Marines. All Purple Heart recipients will get an addition entry. This just a small thank you. but it will include Soap ,Razor and Blades, Can't divulge the details less to ruin the surprise.
Please enter years of service . Currant or final rank
Entry will close at midnight est. November 11,2015. Then I will select the winner. I will be on the road so checking the computer will have to work with whatever time frame the load allows. I will try to get the package in the mail by the following weekend..

Good luck and "Semper Fi"
proxy.php

Not in as I have not served, I just wanted to take the opportunity to say Thanks to you and all other Veterans for your service!

Not in as I have not served either. but awesome PIF and thanks to all the Veterans and active military service men and women for all their service

Does greenside corpsman count? I might as well jump in. 2011-2016. E-3 of course, FMF as well. 3 years with Marines, served Afghanistan and Germany. All is well if Doc cant jump in on this! Semper Fi Marines.

I'm in. USMC 1984-1988. MOS 6354 I was a very salty LCpl with over 3 years time in grade (it was peacetime and making rank was hard in some fields)
Thank you for the opportunity!

brandaves

With a great avatar comes great misidentification
Not in, but excellent PIF. My brother is a prior Marine and I am very proud of his service. He was a good man before the Marines but they managed to make him better.

I'm in. I was a Corporal with FAST Co 4th Platoon, the Jokers as an 0311 and 8152. Semper Fi to all of my brothers out there.

0311 here...served six years active duty, mostly in India Co. 3rd Battalion 3rd Marines. Put out to pasture on a rifle range my last year and a half. I jumped Services for educational reasons (National Guard), the funny thing is I spent more time on deployments and doing humanitarian efforts in the National Guard than I ever thought I would ever do in the Marine Corps.

Not in as I have been blessed winning several PIFs this year. Semper Fi Devil Dog! And thank you for your service!

Top Bottom