What's new

Homemade pomade

These sorts of things are what makes B&B unique. If you would have told me a dozen years ago we'd be talking about a small batch pomade and watching a thread to find out about it, I would have said you're daft. What did/do I know? Waiting anxiously for the next person's take on this one...

Perfect!

It has been a month since I ordered, so I followed up with an email. Recieved a prompt reply stating:

"Sorry for the inconvenience. I have hit a snag in production of the pomade and its taken way longer than I originally expected. I'm working on getting new pomade made, but if you'd rather me refund your money I have no problem doing that. Sorry for the wait and thanks for your patience."
I didn't take him up on the refund, I'll happily wait!

It has been a month since I ordered, so I followed up with an email. Recieved a prompt reply stating:

"Sorry for the inconvenience. I have hit a snag in production of the pomade and its taken way longer than I originally expected. I'm working on getting new pomade made, but if you'd rather me refund your money I have no problem doing that. Sorry for the wait and thanks for your patience."
I didn't take him up on the refund, I'll happily wait!

Thanks for the update.

I will kiddingly give him a hard time tomorrow. :001_smile

This is a potentially very tasty and scenty thread.
I can't figure how to make one and this tinkle my curiosity a lot.

Top Bottom