Status
Not open for further replies.
Glub! Glub! Glub!
$beermugs.jpg

Used the gift certificate to add another cheap soap to my den
$czech-speake.jpg

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
I got the first installment of the "Cigar Smoker's Dream"!

$Auction 1.jpg

More to come, later this week!

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
If you're ever around Southeast Texas, you're welcome to come pay 'em a visit.

Man, I think I might have to register that lighter as a lethal weapon! The other guys in the lounge are gonna have some serious lighter envy!

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
There's a screwdriver in the bottom of the lighter used to adjust the flame. Take care with it, several folks have had it come loose spontaneously. For the Otter Box, even though you'll see a Small humidifier in the lid. You never have to use it; it's airtight enough that you can leave cigars is for months and never lose any humidity; I've left them in a similar one for over 6 months with no harm.

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
Castle Forbes Cedar and Sandalwood shaving cream and AS balm via James form Shavetools.com. I'm still a little dumbfounded that someone didn't try to trump my bid, but I'm certainly not complaining. :001_smile

$2015-10-26.jpg

captp

Simpson Beaufort B1 Pure Badger, between my Special and Classic 2 for size comparison, with Palmolive Classic with Palm Extract shave stick behind. From Shavetools.com. I'll have to try them both tomorrow morning. I think the B1 is my smallest overall brush, but it still feels good in my hand. It doesn't fit my stand in the background. I hope it won't rot out from having to dry standing upright:lol:

View attachment 610782

captp

Simpson Beaufort B1 Pure Badger, between my Special and Classic 2 for size comparison, with Palmolive Classic with Palm Extract shave stick behind. From Shavetools.com. I'll have to try them both tomorrow morning. I think the B1 is my smallest overall brush, but it still feels good in my hand. It doesn't fit my stand in the background. I hope it won't rot out from having to dry standing upright:lol:

View attachment 610782
$1026152115.jpg

Well received my Wolf Whiskers Auction Brush and let me say that this brush looks better than originally pictured, the weight, feel, quality etc... is on such a professional level, I washed and lathered it last evening to let it bloom and it's perfect and will fit very well into my daily rotation.

Heres the Info:

Maker: Wolf Whiskers
Brush description:
Total height: 110mm tall
Handle height: 61mm tall
Maximum handle diameter: 38mm
Handle waist: 26.5mm
Loft: 49mm
Knot: The Golden Nib 22mm Super Silvertip bulb with 49mm loft.

View attachment 610949$IMG_3789.jpg$IMG_3790.jpg$IMG_3787.jpgView attachment 610953

And of course some eye candy

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
You might have seen something like this before, but this one's VERY different.

It's mine! :tongue_sm

Last edited by a moderator:

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
I could have given the postman a kiss, square on the lips, today. He's pretty quick, though. Must be all that training in dog dodging. Anyhow, he brought me these:

$IMAG0795.jpg$IMAG0801.jpg

I need to do a little bit of work and figuring to shave with the Star, and I hope to do that by the end of the week and slide into OCtober. Thanks, Toothpick!

The pen. O, my . . . the pen. That pen is the most comfortable writing instrument I've ever held. I can hardly wait to load it up and give it a whirl. This pen is so very well made. I cannot describe it fully. As an example, though, the seam between the main body of the pen and the rear cap that hides the push button loading mechanism is all but invisible. Hotblack Desiato might drool a little at this pen. Thanks, Brian!

$DSC_0004.jpg
All of my new additions, thanks to the donors. The KeySmart is great already, and I got rid of some unneeded keys. I haven't tried the soap yet, but look forward to it. And the books, can't wait to see how history has rewritten itself. Thanks again to all the donors!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom