What's new

Just Ordered Mike's Sweet Pumpkin Spice

Mike posted on his Facebook page today about soaps that were in stock and announced a seasonal scent called "Sweet Pumpkin Spice". I goy me a tin and a bar for backup. Just thought I'd let people know.

(I don't care how long it takes to get here, Mike's is worth the wait)

I saw this and am curious about it. Mike doesn't seem to do new scents very often. I love just about all his soaps, but pumpkin spice may not be my cup of tea.

Let us know how you like it. I guess you know what you'll shaving with on Thanksgiving!

Yeah, I'm not sure what it will be like but I have, and like, all of his scents. I had to take a chance on this one. I am a huge fan of his shaving soaps.

I'll post back after I get it and use it.

IMightBeWrong

Loves a smelly brush
It's too bad I'll be missing out on this one. I don't buy any soaps that I already have just for a different scent and my Orange, Cedar and Black Pepper is still going strong. Oh well. Hope all of you that order this one enjoy it!

Mike posted on his Facebook page today about soaps that were in stock and announced a seasonal scent called "Sweet Pumpkin Spice". I goy me a tin and a bar for backup. Just thought I'd let people know.

(I don't care how long it takes to get here, Mike's is worth the wait)

Thanks! I ordered it last night after I read this post. I just ordered the tin, because I already have enough bars of Mike's in Pyrex bowls with covers. :001_rolle. I'm with you, I don't care how long it takes to get here either. Mike's Natural Soaps are always worth the wait!

This one comes with considerable anticipation. Since I ordered my first soap from Mike almost a year ago, his line of scents has remained the same. I'm definitely looking forward to checking out this new fall scent!

I've never tried Mike's. I'll give this a week or so to allow those who've ordered to post their experiences. I've heard nothing but great things.

My Mike's Pumpkin came in a few days ago. I initially commented in another thread that it smells like a nice pumpkin candle, and it does to me if you've got your nose in the puck trying to see how it smells. But I shaved with it today, and when you're concentrating on your shave, the scent falls into the background & when it catches your nose it smells like a pumpkin pie. Very nice.

My Mike's Pumpkin came in a few days ago. I initially commented in another thread that it smells like a nice pumpkin candle, and it does to me if you've got your nose in the puck trying to see how it smells. But I shaved with it today, and when you're concentrating on your shave, the scent falls into the background & when it catches your nose it smells like a pumpkin pie. Very nice.

USPS tracking number says mine was supposed to arrive today but it didn't make it. Hopefully on Monday. Mike's is one of my favorite soaps, I'm looking forward to it. Thanks for the description.

Well, it's been a week or so - and folks really seem to love Mike's. I just ordered orange, cedar-wood and pepper. Unfortunately he was out of every bar soap, which was a bit of a bummer.

Well, it's been a week or so - and folks really seem to love Mike's. I just ordered orange, cedar-wood and pepper. Unfortunately he was out of every bar soap, which was a bit of a bummer.

Mike is on Twitter also. I think all he ever Tweets is when he just completed a batch of soap that is ready for sale. Linky: https://twitter.com/mikesnatsoaps I think it helps when someone is looking for specific scents.

I ordered Mike's Sweet Pumpkin Spice in the tin on the 6th and USPS tracking claims it will be here on Monday.(We'll see) I'm looking forward to trying this new LE soap. I'm not normally a huge fan of food scented shaving soap, but it's Mike's and a new scent and I've been a fan for about a year now. I couldn't resist! I'll post back here after it gets delivered and I give it a whirl.

Mike is on Twitter also. I think all he ever Tweets is when he just completed a batch of soap that is ready for sale. Linky: https://twitter.com/mikesnatsoaps I think it helps when someone is looking for specific scents.

Mike's also has a Facebook page where all he posts is the update to any soaps that have just become available. I don't have the link, but it's easy to find, just search for Mike's Natural on facebook.

Thanks for the social media links gents! Recently, I've brought back bar soap into my routine and when using with a shower scrub, the bars last a lot longer - which allows me to use higher quality and/or artisan soaps. I'll keep an eye out for Mike's as I'd love to get a bar or two.

Related, I recently picked up a soap commander bar - and it's just as good as the shave soap.

Attachments

• $image.jpeg
    $image.jpeg
    34.6 KB · Views: 67
Top Bottom