What's new

Orange and samples PIF

I recently got in a trade an almost-full jar of Maggard's orange menthol soap and some Mystic Waters samples: windjammer, sandalwood, and orange-vanilla. I tried two other samples of MW (barbershop and rosalimone) and couldn't get them to lather, no matter how little water I used (I barely use any water to begin with). All I could get was airy, thin lather. However, this doesn't mean someone else can't do it. Anyway, I don't really like orange scents/flavors of anything, so I thought I'd PIF the stuff above. I only lathered the Maggard's once, and the guy who traded them said he only used it once or twice so it is about 97% full. The Windjammer, Sandalwood, and Orange Vanilla samples have never been lathered. The windjammer is a clean, sort of summery scent that is hard to describe. I'll leave this open until Sunday and then have them shipped to the winner Monday morning. I will ship internationally with some help in the shipping cost. Just post that you're in and tell me your favorite thing to do in the fall!

Last edited:
Not in, even though these sound appealing to me -- I'm holding the line on soaps.

But because I like the theme, I'll post anyway. In the fall, I like biking or hiking on forest trails while the leaves are changing.

Im in my favorite part about fall is riding my motorcycle and seeing all the leaves on the trees a different color

I'm in as I LOVE Orange soaps and I'm a huge MW fan (but I've not tried any of those scents).

My favourite thing to do in the fall is to watch the leaves change. I love the myriad of colours nature gives us. If the timing works out, I'll plan a nice long afternoon drive through through the countryside...

I also enjoy looking over all the new TV shows coming out and guessing which ones won't make it a second year. :)

I love Orange... anything citrus really. Plus I've never tried Mystic Waters soaps, but I'd love too!

I'm definitely in

imcndn

I'm in, orange is one of my favorite scents. One of my favorite things to do in the fall is have getting together with friends to grill and watch football.

I'm in. I like me some orange...

My favorite thing to do in the fall is drive to work in the morning with my windows down. I live in AZ, so this week is the first time I've been able to do that since March. Followed closely by taking the kids to the Pumpkin Patches and watching the Sun Devils and the Eagles football games.

Billski

Here I am, 1st again.
The weather in the Fall is better, because I can start wearing my long sleeve shirt.

Your soap sounds real good , but I am not in.

I'm definitely in, my favorite things to do in fall is take walks with my wife in the state parks and look at the leaves (this year with our baby boy) and also the fall seasonal beers. Mmmm

Top Bottom