What's new

Escali Special Offer/Promotion

Just picked up an Escali 100% Pure Badger Brush (ASIN# B003WR3QSG) for $5 on Amazon. It's regular price is $8.95, but they're offering (for how long, I don't know) a promotion code for $4.00 off. Enter code NXET9NSF at checkout and it'll be $4.95! I know there are nicer and better brushes out there, but I'll take a $5 badger hair brush for however long it'll last me.

not trying to be rude by saying this but.. the escali badger brushes are pure garbage. clipped tips very harsh on the face. they shed like crazy. i know your post is well intentioned but id highly advice against anyone purchasing an escali badger.

i think everyone would be better suited with a 10$ omega boar or synthetic. you get a MUCH better brush for around the same amount of money.

don't buy into the "badgers are the best brushes" propaganda. that's a load.

Like I said in my original post, I know this is (already) a rather inexpensive, and not the best, brush, but I wanted to let folks know about the promotion offer if anyone might be interested. Again, for $5 I'll take a brush that will last me as long as it will. I am aware of $14 and up Omega synthetic brushes, and, perhaps, the $5 would have been better spent toward one of those. But for me, and perhaps for others, I have only used badger-haired brushes (my current, and only brush is the Omega 49), and this was an inexpensive (perhaps naive, but that's okay, life's too short to worry about an inexpensive mistake) way to give a badger brush a spin. My next brush, whenever it may come, will be an Omega S. No "rude[ness]" taken.

I haven't tried the Escali badger, but my son has used one for a couple of years and loves it. In fact, I gave him a Semogue boar and he prefers the Escali. For $5.00, I'll try one!
Marty

I'll say this about the Escali Brush...If you are on the fence regarding Boar vs. Badger, this is an inexpensive badger that will help determine if you do want to go and get a more expensive Badger. This was my 1st brush. It does shed quite badly, but I decided I wanted to stay with badger, and upgraded to a EJ Super Badger soon after.

I have one that I've never used but by looking at it carefully and rubbing the bristles, they seem to be of reasonable quality..

Top Bottom