What's new

Bic Metals back on the Bic website

Bic Metals back on the Bic website...

"You spoke and we listened. We are happy to announce that our BIC® Metal razor isonce again available on www.wheresmybic.us., the only place that BIC USA, Inc.
is selling it. You will notice that the packaging has a different look, but it’s
the same great razor."

Slash McCoy

I freehand dog rockets
If they are anything like the KAI Gold-S metal razors, they are excellent shavers that don't clog and sell for a dirt cheap price. That's all.

Is this razor better than the BIC Sensitive razor?

Are these available at many retailers or just on the website?

Is this razor better than the BIC Sensitive razor?

Are these available at many retailers or just on the website?

Better: I think generally thought of as at least as good. But at about $3 for a bag, try both and decide for yourself.

Availability: Pretty much not. A few retailers, especially online, had them before BIC USA dropped them. We can only hope that they will come back.

The consensus, including me, is that they are not as good as your favorite DE, not even as good as your second-favorite DE. But for many of us, they are as good as you can do for something you can get past TSA at the airport.

Last edited:
Better: I think generally thought of as at least as good. But at about $3 for a bag, try both and decide for yourself.

Availability: Pretty much not. A few retailers, especially online, had them before BIC USA dropped them. We can only hope that they will come back.

The consensus, including me, is that they are not as good as your favorite DE, not even as good as your second-favorite DE. But for many of us, they are as good as you can do for something you can get past TSA at the airport.

Thanks I'll have to try them. Pretty soon I hope.

Thanks for the news, I just ordered a batch. I also have a set of Gillette Guard on the way. I'm auditioning for an international trip next month and will report back...

Cool. I used them about twenty years ago, in high school and college. Sharp and smooth shavers. I should buy a pack for travel.

Owen

Top Bottom