What's new

Best Tasting Non Alcoholic Beer

This is the best one I've tasted

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439658378.078906.jpg

Gave up the alcohol ten years ago. The stigma wears off eventually. Out with the guys and I do soft drinks. Better than no alcohol rubbish. IMHO

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
I went to a BYOB strip club in my youth and the group of guys at the next table were having a grand ole time drinking O'Doul's. They must have had 2 cases of it. It was funny because they were young guys. They weren't old enough to buy beer so they got O'Doul's

That was a show in itself!

I've only ever had one sip of non alcoholic beer and it was an O'Doul's when I was about 9.

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
Clausthaler is pretty good. But I rather drink water than alcohol free beer.....

I went to a BYOB strip club in my youth and the group of guys at the next table were having a grand ole time drinking O'Doul's. They must have had 2 cases of it. It was funny because they were young guys. They weren't old enough to buy beer so they got O'Doul's

That was a show in itself!

I've only ever had one sip of non alcoholic beer and it was an O'Doul's when I was about 9.

I never thought about this. If some underage guys ask me to buy them beer I will tell them to buy O'douls

Odoul's amber is not bad. I've had it on occasion I have a few uncles who while not giving up alcohol completely have toned down their drinking heavly. However they miss the taste of beer and having a few after mowing the lawn or during a ball game. This is the closest there is to having a decent tasting N/A beer IMO.

Top Bottom