What's new

PIF Starter kit

I haven't been wet shaving for very long yet I've already managed to get gather enough items that I want to downsize a bit and it seemed like a good way to give back to this great community.

This has all the basics needed to get started with wet shaving, so if you are new to wet shaving or an experienced member who wants to introduce someone else to wet shaving just say you are in.

This PIF will be open to anyone in the CONUS and the winner will be chosen by a random number generator on August 5th.

Parker pure badger brush with tortoise shell handle (most of the label has rubbed off but there is nothing wrong with the handle or knot)

Van Der Hagen\Micro Touch one\Weishi razor. Only used a few months before I upgraded.

New, unused Van Der Hagen Luxury puck. Easy to find but surprisingly good quality shave soap

A couple ounces of Mikes Barbershop soap pressed into a glass container

60% Razorock problem solver lime aftershave splash (Alcohol free)

60% samples of Fine Platinum and Fine Fresh Vetiver aftershave splash

1 full tuck of Voskhod and a full tuck of Gillette 7 o'clock blacks blades and a mix of a few other blades. (The blacks are my favorite blades in this razor)

Great PIF. I started with this razor too, and this package will be great for someone. You are very generous.

I originally was going to pass, but I bet my son could use these, so count me IN!

Last edited:
Top Bottom