What's new

I'm Sorry! (PIF)

I'm Sorry! I let my contributor subscription run out and didn't realize it. I am paying penance by going from bronze to gold membership and I will PIF the following:

One new stick of ARKO (let's face it, everyone needs to try this fantastic performing soap.)
A blade sampler to include:
Two Gillette Silver Blue (my favorite blade)
Two Personna Blue Labs (2nd favorite)
and... Two black label Feathers I bought in Japan (not many have access to these)

This PIF will also include a one year bronze contributor membership to B&B if you are not already a paid member.

So... PIF rules: yeah.. not many. I owe, so I am paying. If you are a member, 2x entries for your single entry. (don't worry, I'll do the math) No membership or not a member? Fine, single entry but add your 1 year membership to my tab. Active duty member? OK. If you win... I'll add a razor to the loot if you win. GOOD LUCK!

Regards,

This is really a great deal. I am not in as I think you have guilt-ed me in to being a contributor. I will apply in the next couple of weeks here. This is a great idea! Good Luck.

I'm in. Not yet a member, but will join regardless of the outcome. Not active duty, but I do help fix their ships and I have tremendous respect for those who serve.

Top Bottom