What's new

Nate's "Trust Your Edge" Straight Journal

I was doing some reading after sampling a souvenir we brought back from vacation last year. Maybe you might be in for a trip to Indio for a Date Shake. Dates are supposed to be good for your intestinal condition. Maybe Prunes are as good, but where's the fun in that?

Nate..... I am so sorry, but this thread has taken on Epic proportions, and as such I am compelled to be the good reported and give B&B the benefit of "GOATEE WATCH" 2016 and the SNAG Movement. This may outpace Movember:lol:. Stay tuned for tomorrows show

I'm happy to hear that your back is doing bit better Nate, and the goatee is actually starting to resemble a goatee instead of a handful of mini earthworms wriggling out of your upper lip. :tongue_sm

proxy.php

"We have live coverage from outside the C.E.C operative meeting house..."

POTTY WATCH 2016

Nate's back is feeling better...and in a related story

Now back to Watching Nate's Chin disappear....

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG - catching up after very limited forum browsing. As Dan said - you are taking a beating on both ends. Hopefully there is some progress on the blockage. If not, I would recommend going to a McDonald's and get two hash browns. They are like a magic bullet for getting things moving.......

Sent via Tapatalk from phone

proxy.php

"We have live coverage from outside the C.E.C operative meeting house..."

POTTY WATCH 2016

Nate's back is feeling better...and in a related story

****UPDATE****

Pictures have been sent in by our viewers.
These have been gathered from a 30 mile radius
$tidybowl1.jpg

Now back to Watching Nate's Chin disappear....

OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!! Y'all Are Great and the "S.NA.G" Movement seems to be taking on a life of it's own LMAO I Love it and I guess rather than the Hare I must be the Turtle in this race LOL. Sokay though as I am still getting used to actually growing something there due not being able to for almost 20 years now LOL Feels kind of freaky really:lol:

[MENTION=75490]imatabor[/MENTION] I remember that Quake, it was a decent shaker for sure:thumbup:

Straight Shave # 235 : "Straight-ening Up Again!! WOOOHOOO!!!"

The Weapons Of Choice:

The Strop: T.M. Old No.2 2 3/8" Bridal: 00/60 Cotton/Leather.
The Prep: Normal Shower and Conditioner Prep.
The Brush: "Davy" Handmade Handle W/24.5mm TGN Finest Bulb
The Soap: Fine Green Vetiver.
The Razor: 6/8 GENCO Next (6th Shave on this Coticule Edge).
The Post: Fine Green Vetiver/C.Y.H.B. Devotion Hard Oil & Beard Balm.
The Maintenance: A good wipe clean and drying of the blade and Scales with 40/40 Cotton/Leather on the TM.

This Evening's Thought's:

Finally Able to stand and lean over the sink for a straight shave this evening and WOW Did I Miss This!!! It has been 8 days since my last straight razor shave and I was going through SERIOUS withdraws for sure.

I cannot thank you all enough for the great humor and ribbing on the goatee growth as well as a special thanks to those of you who are joining in on the fun with growing the Goats out yourselves, this will be fun to really see how slow I am at growing hair on the mug LMAO The stubble is fast and the growth outward is painfully slow LMAO:lol:

Shave/Results :

2 Pass Shave with a little detailing around the Goatee area to ensure everything was within specs for even appearance. BBSG everywhere else with no hint of a sting from the A/S Splash at all and no blood anywhere:thumbup:

Wishing You ALL A Great Night and a Fantastic Week ahead my Friends:thumbup:

This Evening's Hardware/Software Selection:

proxy.php

Nate, you indeed a good sport! :thumbup1:

Thank you Chris and Always Brother, I have always been a true believer in the old adage that "If you cannot laugh at yourself.... then how on Earth can you laugh at someone else" LMAO This kind of friendliness and jibing really is one of the things that truly bonds an already strong group of Friends Brother:thumbup:

Great setup and shave! Good to hear you can tolerate standing over the sink long enough to get a shave in!!!:thumbup:

Thank you my Friend and I am as well, I was able to get a mid week shave in with the Injector but that was about the most I could do at the time. I went out and got one of the Copperfit Back Wraps today and it seems to be helping quite a bit for sure. Not too expensive nor too much quality but just enough support to perhaps help guide these discs back into place hopefully.:thumbup:

Dinner For the past couple days has consisted of MUCH Vegetation For Sure and it is slowly but surly paying off:thumbup:

Fresh Baby Spinach Bed, Coleslaw Mix, Broccoli Slaw Mix, Fresh Mushrooms, Fresh Grape Tomatoes and Diced Off Brand Steak Fingers and Diced Chicken Breast with a couple dashes of fresh cracked pepper and some home made ranch dressing:thumbup:

proxy.php

AHH, great shave Nate and I see Sam has been giving you those Canadian Maters. CONTRABAND!!! I am glad you are a good sport as well......................................

Hey Nate...remember that post awhile back about the sugar free gummies? I suggest you be careful around sugar free anything. I have experienced the Gummies as described but today's "fun" is courtesy of sugar free Russell Stover pecan clusters. They come in a small package for a reason. I knew better than to eat them all ...they don't even taste that good. BUT man I've been jonesing for something sweet and delicious ...and I was alone out running errands. The problem is, it was HOT and leaving any chocolate things in the car would mean they would surely melt. So...I ate them all. If it had just been sugar free chocolate I would have been ok, sugar free caramel on the other hand is MUCH worse than you could imagine. Don't get me wrong Nate, most of the rumbling that occurred was just gas ...and being able to let loose the most impressive variety of sounds was pretty cool. The problem is, it wasn't ALL gas. That sugar free caramel stuff is wicked efficient at clearing things out.
I believe it is possible I consumed the equivalent of medical grade colon cleanser ...and it only cost me $1.75. You may benefit from these things.

EDIT: just had to share this because I would hate to see you have to eat salads all week.

Top Bottom