What's new

Favourite and most unusual smelling shave soap

For those of you that have tried many shaving soaps, could you please name your favourite smelling shave soap and your most unusual smelling shave soap? I'm interested in trying new things.
Thank you.:001_smile

Favorite: Mike's Hungarian Lavender -- a whole lot of divine
Most Unusual: Classic Shaving Jasmine -- a really earthy jasmine

I've seen a few that look offbeat like LA Shaving Soap Bespoke #1 and Stirling Ben Franklin that seem real interesting. I'm always up for trying something new.

Mike's Hungarian Lavender sounds great and so does Strop Shoppe Limited Edition Pêche.

There's so much great stuff to try out, I'm going mad here trying to make up my mind!:w00t:

All suggestions are appreciated.:001_smile

Steve56

Ask me about shaving naked!
Martin de Candre fougere, Czech and Speake 88, Czech and Speake Oxford and Cambridge. Old version of Pen's English Fern if you can find it.

Cheers, Steve

Favorite of all - C&E Nomad
Favorite currently produced - L'Occitane Cade
Most unusual - either I Coloniali Mango Oil or LASS Myrkviðr

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
Favorite: La Toja. Smells like success.
Most Unusual: Stirling Ben Franklin. Smells like Dr. Pepper.

Favorite--Proraso Red. Smells like real sandalwood, deep, spicy, and earthy.

Most Unusual--HTGRAM Attar. Smells like...curry? Middle eastern food? I'm not sure, but it's an interesting soap.

Most unusual is Straight Razor Designs Sweet Patchouli. It's my strongest scented soap and smells like 1960's hippie. It's the one I reach for when I want something different. Favorite scented soap would be Captain's Choice Bay Rum.

Top Bottom