What's new

Canadian PIF: Gillette Slim K3

Hello Gents,

I was hoping to create this a few months back, however, I was extremely busy with work and planning vacation, I just simply had no time. However, here I am now!

To Celebrate my one year on this site (May 25) and to give back to this community that I have had the privilege of learning so much from day one. Also exchanging emails with a lot of genuine gentlemen which has helped me along the way.

Here we have a Gillette Slim, that I received from a fellow member which I would like to pass on.Mechanics are fine, However, you can tell she's been a work horse. Whether you like the Patina or Not, by all means go for a replate.

Two very simple rules:

1) Must live in Canada
2) Explain what you really like about Badger and Blade and why is it special to you.

Since I will be out of town on Monday, the winner will be announced Friday July 31st, 2015 at 0001hrs EST.

Goodluck to everyone!

$sim 1.jpg
$slim 2.jpg
$slim 3.jpg

I'm in !

This razor seems to have a lot of mileage, but I've seen worst.

Personally, I love B&B as I learned a lot from here. I had a lot of problem shaving with carts and electrics. While searching for the best electric razor to reduce irritation and ingrowns, I found this community. 5 months later, I get great shaves most of the time and can shave every day, which was impossible with other shaving methods I tried before.

Thanks for your generosity and good luck to all !

Not sure what the rules are (still a peach-fuzz member), but I'm in if I qualify! Thanks for the opportunity!
If chosen and the razor is not suitable for me, I will also have a chance to make it my first PIF.

B&B has quickly grown on me as the one stop resource for scratching my new addiction.
It's without a doubt the most welcoming and helpful forum, (safety) bar none!

I'm in. For me, B&B has accelerated my learning curve with DE shaving and introduced me to so many products that have helped my face and neck look better than they have my whole adult life.

Im in good sir.

I love B&B what I like most is the generosity, although I have never won a PIF here, the sheer amount of them beeing posted is amazing. Soap/tecniques/razor reviews and discussions, its basically the reason I get nothing done at work :p

Great PIF. Canadian, but not in (I already have one)

What I like best about B&B is the enablers :001_rolle. When I needed a second Universal razor for my brother I had one minutes after posting. Thanks guys!

I'm in, and from MB. What I really like about B&B is the code of conduct. It's really nice to be able to chat about anything related to shaving and have a polite respectful dialogue about it. At first It was a mild culture shock, but it's so nice to have a place to chat in a civil manner. Thanks for the chance at this PIF!

I'm in! Old girl needs some love, but still a beauty. When I discovered traditional wet shaving simply by chance (I was scrolling through the hilarious comments on one of the fusion pop up ads on Facebook, when a gentleman posted a picture of a safety razor), I had no idea how much I would love it, and how much I felt a need to connect with others who love it just as much. Although I am relatively new, B & B has provided that connection, and within a few days, I have already made some great contacts both locally (Canada), and internationally. The respect, enthusiasm, and overall supportive environment here is what keeps me coming back, and what keeps me excited about this addic...hobby.

I'm in! I've been wanting to try out an adjustable TTO, based on the condition it's in, it would be a great project to restore. BnB has been a great resource to me, specially with the identification of razors. It has also provided a venue to learn and exchange ideas since I am very new to wet shaving. People I've met in BnB have been generous, helpful, and supportive with information to anyone new to wet shaving.

Im in!

I just love being able to congregate (albeit online) with fellow individuals who appreciate the art of traditional shaving :)

Not in (have one already) but nice PIF. I agree with Roderick... If your Canadian and haven't tried an adjustable, this is a good opportunity to try a good one.

Sorry!

Ive been having internet problems from 11pm last night and finally got the technician to come out and fix it.

I want to thank everyone who participated in this Canadian PIF. I threw everyone's names in a hat and picked one out..

Congrats to THESHANELER!

I was piffed a blue tip that had brassing like that, just adds to the razor's character. I use my slim on 5 and it's my current favorite. Congrats to the winner!

Top Bottom