What's new

Baker's Dozen: Corrupted Quotations Edition

Corrupt a Quotation about Patriotism

1. “I only regret that I have but one life to give for my beach house.” -- Nathan Hale (American soldier and revolutionary officer who attempted to spy on the British and was hanged.)
2. "Ask not what you can do for your country; ask what your country can do for you." JFK
3. "We Will Chuck Berry You" - Nikita Khrushchev, as he beat his shoe on the desk to the rhythm of Roll Over Beethoven
4. "A soldier will fight long and hard for a slice of pepperoni pizza." -- Napoleon Bonaparte
5. The Tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants ... and 12-4-8 ... don't forget the 12-4-8!! ...... Thos. Jefferson
6. They may take our lives, but they will never take our freedom to let our family jewels swing freely. - William Wallace, Braveheart.
7. "Americans love a winner and will not tolerate a loser. Americans play to win the Powerball." --General George S. Patton

1. “I only regret that I have but one life to give for my beach house.” -- Nathan Hale (American soldier and revolutionary officer who attempted to spy on the British and was hanged.)
2. "Ask not what you can do for your country; ask what your country can do for you." JFK
3. "We Will Chuck Berry You" - Nikita Khrushchev, as he beat his shoe on the desk to the rhythm of Roll Over Beethoven
4. "A soldier will fight long and hard for a slice of pepperoni pizza." -- Napoleon Bonaparte
5. The Tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants ... and 12-4-8 ... don't forget the 12-4-8!! ...... Thos. Jefferson
6. They may take our lives, but they will never take our freedom to let our family jewels swing freely. - William Wallace, Braveheart.
7. "Americans love a winner and will not tolerate a loser. Americans play to win the Powerball." --General George S. Patton
How I define patriotism, a knife, a fork and a large rare T-Bone Steak.--Billy VanOrsdol

8. How I define patriotism, a knife, a fork and a large rare T-Bone Steak.--Billy VanOrsdol
9. "Let us therefore brace ourselves to our duty, and so bear ourselves that if the British Empire and its Commonwealth last for a thousand years, men will still say, 'This was their finest hour of advertisement-free cable TV' " --- Winston Churchill

8. How I define patriotism, a knife, a fork and a large rare T-Bone Steak.--Billy VanOrsdol
9. "Let us therefore brace ourselves to our duty, and so bear ourselves that if the British Empire and its Commonwealth last for a thousand years, men will still say, 'This was their finest hour of advertisement-free cable TV' " --- Winston Churchill
10. "Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into a lampost" - Rick Blaine

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member

10. "Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into a lampost" - Rick Blaine
11. "It is my firm conviction that when Uncle Sam calls, we let it go to voicemail, and later pretend that we were out of cell service range." ... ... R. Lee Ermey

11. "It is my firm conviction that when Uncle Sam calls, we let it go to voicemail, and later pretend that we were out of cell service range." ... ... R. Lee Ermey
12. "No bastard ever won a war by going out and dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor, dumb bastard watch Keeping Up with the Kardashians." - George S. Patton

12. "No bastard ever won a war by going out and dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor, dumb bastard watch Keeping Up with the Kardashians." - George S. Patton

13. “I am an American; free born and free bred, where I acknowledge no man as my superior, except for Art who is king, or as my inferior, except for those who put beans in their chili.”
― Theodore Roosevelt

Corrupt a quote about a major scientific breakthrough... with reality television!

1. “The loudest things in the gravity-wave sky are the most exotic things in the universe: black holes, neutron stars and the Vanderpump Rules.” - Dr. Michael S. Turner on LIGO's observance of gravitational waves.

Corrupt a quote about a major scientific breakthrough... with reality television!

1. “The loudest things in the gravity-wave sky are the most exotic things in the universe: black holes, neutron stars and the Vanderpump Rules.” - Dr. Michael S. Turner on LIGO's observance of gravitational waves.
2. "Now I am become Death, the destroyer of World's Worst Tenants" - Robert Oppenheimer, from an interview about the Trinity test

2. Eureka, Eureka, Eureka . - Bachelor Archimedes on finding his bath overflowed when the last 3 contestants skinny dip.

2. Eureka, Eureka, Eureka . - Bachelor Archimedes on finding his bath overflowed when the last 3 contestants skinny dip.
3. Mr. Watson...come here and get Honey Boo Boo

2. "Now I am become Death, the destroyer of World's Worst Tenants" - Robert Oppenheimer, from an interview about the Trinity test
3. Eureka, Eureka, Eureka . - Bachelor Archimedes on finding his bath overflowed when the last 3 contestants skinny dip.
4. Mr. Watson...come here and get Honey Boo Boo

(fixed it)

3. Eureka, Eureka, Eureka . - Bachelor Archimedes on finding his bath overflowed when the last 3 contestants skinny dip.
5. A team out of Harvard wired up the brains of living mice, and are now able to monitor the effect of being forced to watch RuPaul's Drag Race.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member

5. A team out of Harvard wired up the brains of living mice, and are now able to monitor the effect of being forced to watch RuPaul's Drag Race.
6. "Madam, this chicken is so raw, and yet it moves!" Galileo Galilei, host of "Hell's Kitchen"

6. "Madam, this chicken is so raw, and yet it moves!" Galileo Galilei, host of "Hell's Kitchen"
7. It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most photogenic with the ability to stab his mates in the back. - Charles Big Brother Darwin

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member

7. It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most photogenic with the ability to stab his mates in the back. - Charles Big Brother Darwin
8. "Many of life's failures are people who did not realise how close they were to success when they were voted off the island." ... Thos. Edison.

8. "Many of life's failures are people who did not realise how close they were to success when they were voted off the island." ... Thos. Edison.
9. "One sometimes finds what one is not looking for, and it's completely unscripted that I found you here, Penny Sillen!" Alexander Jenner Fleming

9. "One sometimes finds what one is not looking for, and it's completely unscripted that I found you here, Penny Sillen!" Alexander Jenner Fleming
10."Mr. Watson... come here... I want to see you on Extreme Makeover." -- Alexander Graham Bell

Top Bottom