What's new

Penhaligon's

I received a marketing email this morning and I was quite surprised to see the number of relatively new scents from this house on the list. Has anyone had any experiences with the newer frags?

yes, seems like a new one each year.
have not tried the No. 33 or whatever.
but really like Bayolea from last year...

$feather rudy vey penhaligon bayolea october 29 2014.jpg

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
I picked up Bayolea and a bottle of Lothair.

I really cant say that I like either that much. In fact, I shouldve bought some decants first. Considering I have all but two of their men's scents, I thought it was a winning purchase.

I did pick up a bottle of Juniper Sling several months back, and it is definitely a winner as well.

Thanks for the thoughts, chaps. I have a few Pen's frags and enjoy them all but I know that there are a few which are not my style and I won't pursue those particular ones further. Still interested to hear from any other members who have tried the newer additions to the range.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
I've been rocking Opus 1870 for a long while. Sorry I can't help with the new stuff.

I tend to like the "old stuff" that Penhaligon's puts out and I'm always glad when they bring back an older scent even if it is temporary! I'll hit the Covent Garden store in London when I visit in September!

Unfortunately I can't add anything re: their newer releases, but over the past year I've worn Penhaligon's scents more than any others in my collection. Specifically - Sartorial over the past winter, and English Fern this summer. Longevity is not great, but I really enjoy those two. I look at my rotation every morning, and reach for EF at least 60% of the time. And this from a guy who rarely wears the same fragrance on consecutive days.

Unfortunately I can't add anything re: their newer releases, but over the past year I've worn Penhaligon's scents more than any others in my collection. Specifically - Sartorial over the past winter, and English Fern this summer. Longevity is not great, but I really enjoy those two. I look at my rotation every morning, and reach for EF at least 60% of the time. And this from a guy who rarely wears the same fragrance on consecutive days.

You may not feel that your thoughts add much, but you may be mistaken. I am lucky enough to own BB, English Fern, Sartorial, Endymion and Douro at the moment but there are a lot of the newer frags from Pen's with which I haven't spent any time at all.

Bayolea is great IMO. Really enjoy it and the wife likes it a lot. Women really enjoy this scent and I've been asked on numerous occasions what I was wearing. IMO, scent is spot on and doesn't fade after 1-2 hrs. This stuff lasts all day. Definitely recommend it

Top Bottom