What's new

Possibly Bent Spine?

Slash McCoy

I freehand dog rockets
Size 0. Get both the small and the large ones if you want to stack. Size 0 bolts too, if you want to use them. They are very handy for temporary pinnings, for centering or wedge adjusting, whatever. If you leave them in permanently, you want the Small Pattern 0-80 nuts, probably. The regular ones are a bit large. Same hole and threads, but bigger outside dimensions. They also have copper and stainless washers. You can get 1/16" brass rod from Hobby Lobby, etc, or online. But Silver/Nickel is preferable. Google is your friend.

I totally agree with you, people buy these very pretty custom razors, bazar blades and scales, totally out of this world in looks, great for a collection saver, but how do they shave? That is the big question. You can have a $4,000.00 razor that doesn't shave worth a _hit, and a $150.00 razor that shaves like butter, if that is what you are wanting, a basic shaving razor(tool), for what it intended for.:thumbup1:

I totally agree with you, people buy these very pretty custom razors, bazar blades and scales, totally out of this world in looks, great for a collection saver, but how do they shave? That is the big question. You can have a $4,000.00 razor that doesn't shave worth a _hit, and a $150.00 razor that shaves like butter, if that is what you are wanting, a basic shaving razor(tool), for what it intended for.:thumbup1:

And the nice thing about this one is that it was even less than $150.00

My customs shave pretty well.

This one is going through some serious transformations right now scale wise :w00t: The unveiling will happen when it is completely put back together and I get it honed up and shave with it. I dulled the blade for safety while working on it. Once it is done though I think it will look terrific with it's new scales.

Top Bottom