What's new

SOTD "Patriotic / Free Week" June 29th - July 5th, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements "CaD" | Ever-Ready 100T (TGN Finest) | Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements "The Phoenix Dbl OC" (shimmed x2)| Feather Hi-Stainless (1) | Fine's "American Blend" | 1740 Beard Balm "Death Wish Coffee Infused" | Nicole Pangas "Ghost Skulls" Shaving Bowl

proxy.php

Recent conversations flung a craving upon me to use the PDOC this time. Shimmed x2 provides a very comfortable, BBS shave. "CaD" and "American Blend" obviously go together quite well.

proxy.php

Murray, great photo as always. The scales on that razor have a scene depicting a hunter zeroing in on his prey. His prey is a boar, right? So, you need to pair that razor with a boar brush next time. LOL. Just pulling your leg.

Dave & Celestino, thanks. The hats, the razors, the brushes and the hammock do the relaxing. Me? I run around like a frenzied chicken with my head cut off. While I sometime set a scene, I don't always live the scene.

Badger and Blade Essential boar brush
D.R. Harris Windsor SS and AS
Weber Bulldog ARC/ Med Prep Personna
Creed Windsor

Murray, great photo as always. The scales on that razor have a scene depicting a hunter zeroing in on his prey. His prey is a boar, right? So, you need to pair that razor with a boar brush next time. LOL. Just pulling your leg.

true, but really don't want to imply any unnecessary cruelty to animals.
So, maybe I should just use the synth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom