What's new

The Two-Pass (CONUS) Passaround Box

Box arrived safe and sound, although it began falling apart as I tried opening the packing tape with the nail file attached to my fingernail clipper. I'll have to pick up a replacement before sending everything off.

Just had a quick look through everything and think things are promising.

Box arrived safe and sound, although it began falling apart as I tried opening the packing tape with the nail file attached to my fingernail clipper. I'll have to pick up a replacement before sending everything off.

Just had a quick look through everything and think things are promising.

I'm happy to hear that it got to you, (mostly) intact and on time!

It was operator error on the opening. There was a leak or two in some larger bottles although everything stayed inside the plastic bags surrounding them. I'll have to investigate further to see if it was just a loose cap or if there were other causes of the leak.

Just keeping track so I don't forget...

1. bingo82d, CA
  2. Frugalshave, NM
  3. dangerousdon, LA
  4. againstthegrain, FL
  5. coramdeo412, SC
  6. polishaver, OH
  7. Horvy, IN
  8. bobmsp, MN
  9. Jcan88, OK
  10. rockero, CA
  11. Al_S, CA
  12. FoolishMortal, CA

Guess I better get an order placed for my adds....

Ha! Haven't we had at least one chosen through this passaround?

I think so, but (in theory) this passaround is done when the box gets back to me and I don't need for it to be stuffed with The Veg!

And on that note...it's a bit sad that the passaround is wrapping up. I have very much enjoyed getting to know all of you. I am not sure if I will do this again, but it has been a really fun experience and I thank you for participating.

I think so, but (in theory) this passaround is done when the box gets back to me and I don't need for it to be stuffed with The Veg!

And on that note...it's a bit sad that the passaround is wrapping up. I have very much enjoyed getting to know all of you. I am not sure if I will do this again, but it has been a really fun experience and I thank you for participating.

Well said! It's been fun and the quickest one I've ever been a part of...thanks for keeping us on track FM!!

It was operator error on the opening. There was a leak or two in some larger bottles although everything stayed inside the plastic bags surrounding them. I'll have to investigate further to see if it was just a loose cap or if there were other causes of the leak.

So...um...speaking of keeping this moving, how's it going there, Bob? :laugh:

I just shaved with the unmarked brush, the Colgate soap, and used the Stirling Blu aftershave. Wow, that was awesome!!! I put the Colgate in my Old Spice mug, put the brush on top of it and loaded the mug with hot water. After cleaning up in the shower, I proceeded to whip up one of the slickest lathers I've ever experienced! This was my first experience with vintage soap, and I must say, that may make me break my yearly sabbatical if I find a good deal on some vintage soap!

The aftershave, oh the aftershave! This is the first one the SWMBO has ever liked! I will keep this on hand forever!

All in all, great start to the day!

I just shaved with the unmarked brush, the Colgate soap, and used the Stirling Blu aftershave. Wow, that was awesome!!! I put the Colgate in my Old Spice mug, put the brush on top of it and loaded the mug with hot water. After cleaning up in the shower, I proceeded to whip up one of the slickest lathers I've ever experienced! This was my first experience with vintage soap, and I must say, that may make me break my yearly sabbatical if I find a good deal on some vintage soap!

The aftershave, oh the aftershave! This is the first one the SWMBO has ever liked! I will keep this on hand forever!

All in all, great start to the day!

Oh, that's awesome! I love it when we make a match. :001_wub:

Top Bottom