What's new

Guess That Album Cover

That's it!

proxy.php

dave

david gilmour, first solo album i believe.

I think this one's pretty straight forward.
proxy.php

dave

Last edited:
Good one. I think "Little Feat - Feats don't FAIL me now" I have their Waiting for Columbus album but had never seen this cover..

Here's another along a different theme I guess$IMG_0722.jpg

Last edited:
Good one. I think "Little Feat - Feats don't stop me now" I have their Waiting for Columbus album but had never seen this cover..

Here's another along a different theme I guessView attachment 584548

Hmmm....

1. Released 1982 So Cal
2. Album a "favorite" and influence of Mike Watt (Minutemen) and Dave Grohl (Nirvana/Foo Fighters)
3. Cover art drawn by Jeff "Rat" Atkinson is a caricature of the lead singer

I went to college with a great guy named Milo we talked all about his family tree. It seemed like he had a lot of descendants.

I went to college with a great guy named Milo we talked all about his family tree. It seemed like he had a lot of descendants.

True Story - Milo not only went to college, but went on to graduate school and left with a Ph.D. in Molecular Biology. I had the privilege of working on the floor below him and getting to know him a bit. I had never heard of him or the band before, so when he said in passing one time, that he had been in a band, his reply to my question of what he played was "I sing." One of the nicest guys I've ever met.

True Story - Milo not only went to college, but went on to graduate school and left with a Ph.D. in Molecular Biology. I had the privilege of working on the floor below him and getting to know him a bit. I had never heard of him or the band before, so when he said in passing one time, that he had been in a band, his reply to my question of what he played was "I sing." One of the nicest guys I've ever met.

Outstanding. Cool story and thread!

Very cool story.

Top Bottom