What's new

Best espresso in Asheville, NC?

My lovely wife and I are planning a trip to Asheville in July. From a bit of online research, it appears there are a number of interesting looking coffee shops there. Anyone familiar with Asheville who can recommend a couple for top notch espresso drinks? Much appreciated gents.

I've been to Biltmore Coffee Traders a few times, one of the best coffee places I have been in my travels. Heck they even have coffee ice cubes for their cold brew iced coffee.

Maybe you could attend an educational coffee tasting at Counter Culture!?

Founded and headquartered in Durham, NC, Counter Culture Coffee also operates regional training centers in Asheville, Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, New York, Philadelphia, and Washington, DC.

Our headquarters and training centers do not function as retail locations, but we open our doors every Friday morning at 10 a.m. for public educational coffee tastings suitable for all experience levels. Note: we do not offer local pick up.

https://counterculturecoffee.com/contact

Maybe you could attend an educational coffee tasting at Counter Culture!?

Great suggestion Jessy! I will definitely look into this! Thanks! And it will be interesting to see Dane's brush with the bic pen, rubber band, and broken spork! Hahaha!

I can't remember what coffee shop we went to while we were in Asheville. That was back in 2010 so it may not even exist any more. From looking at Google Maps and Street View I think it was High Five on Broadway.

It is still there. I read their website. It looks like exactly what I'm hoping to find. Going there first to try the espresso!

Top Bottom