What's new

Newbie From NW Indiana

Hello Everyone. Just wanted to say hi. My name is Mike and I reside in Northwest Indiana. Graduated from Indiana University Bloomington w/ a BA in Criminal Justice and a minor in Music. Will be beginning my first year of law school this fall.

I am really enjoying wetshaving although I am still only a couple months into it. It is amazing how simply changing part of your daily routine can really improve your quality of life. The only negative is I initially got into this to save money but now can't stop buying new products to try, oh well.

Thanks for all the invaluable information on this site. Seems like a great group of people. I've lurked plenty of forums related to my other interests and come across a lot of negativity, Members badmouthing each other and arguing. I very rarely if ever have stumbled upon that here. Thanks again and I am excited to be a part of this community.

Michael

Hello and welcome, Michael. Great to have you here on B&B. Wander on over to the Hall of Fame and introduce yourself.

Welcome to B&B, Michael! Great to have you with us! You are absolutely correct about the friendly folk here! Best hangout on the web!

Hello Everyone. Just wanted to say hi. My name is Mike and I reside in Northwest Indiana. Graduated from Indiana University Bloomington w/ a BA in Criminal Justice and a minor in Music. Will be beginning my first year of law school this fall.

I am really enjoying wetshaving although I am still only a couple months into it. It is amazing how simply changing part of your daily routine can really improve your quality of life. The only negative is I initially got into this to save money but now can't stop buying new products to try, oh well.

Thanks for all the invaluable information on this site. Seems like a great group of people. I've lurked plenty of forums related to my other interests and come across a lot of negativity, Members badmouthing each other and arguing. I very rarely if ever have stumbled upon that here. Thanks again and I am excited to be a part of this community.

Michael

Congrats on your recent graduation and good luck in law school. ..what is your shave gear?

Congrats on your recent graduation and good luck in law school. ..what is your shave gear?

Thanks Alex. Got my starting gear on Amazon. Merkur Long Handle DE. Col Conk Shave Bowl and an Escali Pure Badger Brush. After reading about Whipped Dog on B&B I recently acquired a 24mm High Mountain knot in black resin handle. Have hardly touched the escali since. Have tried a few different soaps and creams but am currently rotating some GFT Coconut Oil Cream, Strop Shoppe Baker St. w/ Tallow. Had several samples of Mike's and ordered a tin of Lemongrass/Eucalyptus. Think I'll become a tallow soap guy as so far they seem to perform the best for me.

Great to have you aboard! I was born in Hammond and grew up in that area til I was 20.

I'm about 6 months into DE shaving and I absolutely love it. I used to HATE shaving - now I look forward to it 7 days a week!

Top Bottom