What's new

face lotion with sunscreen?

Dove men has a reasonably priced face lotion with sunscreen that I use daily. I am also prone to acne, so I have to be careful what products I use on my face. The Dove does not clog my pours and cause acne as some lotions will.

+1 on Neutrogena ultasheer dry touch (for face), but as the SPF goes up so does the heaviness (an issue in summer), so anything over spf 45 I do not like.

I have been using Nivea with SPF15 daily. OK but a bit more shine than I would like. OTOH it provides great protection and seems to work well as a moisturizer.

This is what I use.

proxy.php

Unfortunately there aren't too many after shaves with an included SPF. Apparently by putting in the SPF they subject themselves to many additional tests and certifications that have to be performed. So for most it's simply not worth the trouble. You won't find any smaller companies offering any after shaves with sunblock due to the increased cost of the certification process.

I live in Arizona and use the Neutrogena SPF after shave balms all summer long. They are excellent. There's a L'Oreal one that's quite nice as well. I wouldn't hesitate purchasing or recommending either one. Both brands are pretty much neutral in scent and don't interfere with other aftershaves or colognes that you might apply.

Top Bottom