What's new

Howdy from Texas

Thank you. I was confused for a while about the "Tech." Several people sell some sort of injector blade (I think that is what it is) as a tech so I thought what I read in print is wrong. Probably will start with a Super Speed. And it seems as if Gillette is not only the way to go, but the most popular by far.

I would just buy another FatBoy that replicates your dad razor...keep practicing with it.

Billski

Here I am, 1st again.
If you need a DE razor, I'll send you one.

That's a PIF!

I'll send you a razor that was made in Poland!

Then you can shave like a genuine Communist!

Send me a PM and will mail you that razor.

I'm listening to everybody's everybody's advice and taking it to heart. I appreciate your kindness and sincerity and humor!!!

Hello and welcome. Great to have you here on B&B. Wander on over to the Hall of Fame and introduce yourself.

Welcome to B&B's fantastic forum!! Sorry to hear about the lost / stolen razors. My dad gave me a Gillete TTO for my 18th birthday in 1969. It was stolen out of my college dorm.

That's a PIF!

That is really nice of you, brotherhood to the fullest.

I'm listening to everybody's everybody's advice and taking it to heart. I appreciate your kindness and sincerity and humor!!!

Been tremendously busy, but thank you all for the encouragement and the advice! It is greatly appreciated.
Did you see post 25?

$cccc.jpg

Just need more money to get a real razor! But form the couple of hundred posts I have read, that seems to be a common problem!!!!

Ain't that the truth.

If my darling wife happens to intercept the mail pickup one day, and then peruses the credit card statement, I'll need a straight razor to fend her off.

Welcome.

Ain't that the truth.

If my darling wife happens to intercept the mail pickup one day, and then peruses the credit card statement, I'll need a straight razor to fend her off.

Welcome.

Are you reading the posts. ..Billski want to send you a free razor. ..see post 25

That's a PIF!

That's very generous of you Billski.

Perhaps I should have retained the Rojo moniker after all.

Top Bottom