What's new

List your Top 3 Shavers

1. ATT S2
2. ATT S1
3. Gillete Super Adjustable - black beauty
4. R41
5. Feather ASD2 for light work, when irritated, or for touch ups in delicate spots
6+ All others on very occasional rotation

3 is really hard for me as I have many in rotation that I like for many reasons but the ones that always seem to wow me when they come up, in no particular order.

Barbasol floating head - Aggressive but not overly so and still smooth. Getts DFS and darn near BBS with 2 WTG passes and no irratation.

Mergress XL - Same as the floating head with the added benefit of being able to adjust to the blade being used.

RFB (NEW and 77/88 family) - Again I have alot of razors I like but in the open comb family they seem to strike the best balance between aggressive and smooth and I'm never sorry I picked it up and shaved with it.

Trying to list from here starts to boggle my mind, so many I like. Definatly have had great shaves with the Aristocrats including the President and Diplomat, the Toggle and Slim can adjust to a good shave with most any blade and mood, the 40's and Flair tip Superspeeds are good little shavers and so is the Triangle Slot Tech, the Red Tip, the Single Ring, the Big Fellow and Big Boy, the Eclipse razor, the Tradere razor and on and on and on. You get the point. All I can say is keep trying them, buy it, try it and if you don't like it or if it's not for you pass it on or sell it. It's all part of the fun.

Last edited:
1. 1975 Short Handle Super Adjustable
2. 1973 Short Handle Super Adjustable
3. 1968 Long Handle Super Adjustable

I like the Super Adjustable. :001_smile

1)Gillette Tech Fat Handle
2)Gillette 40s Style Super Speed
3)Merkur 20C
4)Gillette Super Speed Red Tip
5)and a tie between my Gillette Super Speed Flare Tip and Gillette Ball End Tech

1) Prewar Gillette Fat Handle Tech
2) Prewar (Canadian) Gillette Fat Handle Tech
2) Prewar (English) Gillette Thin Handle Tech

:001_rolle

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
Top DE: Schick Krona

Top SE: GEM Push Button

Top Straight: Dovo Bismarck 5/8

Top Shavette: Vintage WWII Weck Medical Corp

Top Cartridge: Vintage Trac II

1) Gillette Tech: When I don't really need to shave, but want to anyway.
2) R41: For some immediate feed-back concerning my overall skill level.
3) Futur: If a "no drama" BBS is required.

1956 Red Tip
1955 Flair Tip
Can't decide on a third option ...

Only one I am not getting on with is the SC New ... Too aggressive for me.

In order:

1. Schick Hydro-Magic 500 Injector
2. Clog-Pruf closed comb
3. Schick Krona
4. Gillette Fat-Handle Tech

Top Bottom