What's new

It's Finally Happening!

I really am so happy for you. Living in a foreign country obviously helps you learn about the people there, but also about yourself. I know that I'm going to have a ton of questions for you later.

Also, that was so thoughtful of your coworkers to get you the Boswell's pipe. I'm sure you'll remember them each time you sit down and puff away. I have come into contact with some German pipers and maybe I can get you hooked up with them for skypes or even metopes.

Enjoy that flight! I'll be in Germany for three weeks soon (end of may onwards). PM me if you feel you may have time to catch up. I understand if you're too busy though. A move like that is a big and very cool thing.

have a safe flight! dont forget pics!

Thanks, Boris!

I really am so happy for you. Living in a foreign country obviously helps you learn about the people there, but also about yourself. I know that I'm going to have a ton of questions for you later.

Also, that was so thoughtful of your coworkers to get you the Boswell's pipe. I'm sure you'll remember them each time you sit down and puff away. I have come into contact with some German pipers and maybe I can get you hooked up with them for skypes or even metopes.

Well, I actually had to work the day I got in. Needless to say, yesterday was very long! I will definitely keep you guys informed on how this are going. There are two pipe shops I have already investigated on in the area. So I will be doing some reconnoitering this weekend! I think I am going to look into a German Pipe Club and see if I can get in with those guys. I think it would be fun.

I will take lots of pics and keep all of you guys in the loop! I appreciate your thoughts, Andy.

Enjoy that flight! I'll be in Germany for three weeks soon (end of may onwards). PM me if you feel you may have time to catch up. I understand if you're too busy though. A move like that is a big and very cool thing.

That would be cool. If I can swing it, I will definitely give it my all to grab a bier and a pipe! That would be awesome. What part of GE will you be in?

Also, that was so thoughtful of your coworkers to get you the Boswell's pipe. I'm sure you'll remember them each time you sit down and puff away.

I actually have a little downtime now, so I am enjoying some Stonehaven in it right now!

So how's it going now a week or so in? Found a local tobacconist that you love as yet? Getting into that stunning and oh so affordable German wine? (Be sure to visit the farmer / vineyard himself, so much cheaper, a great experience and really friendly folk). Eating stunning smoked meats and savouring the crazy smells and flavours? mmmmm Germany... Love it. :)

Top Bottom