What's new

Active Duty PIF April/May 2015 Edition

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
Well folks, I just hit 4000 posts and it's been a while since I did a PIF for our Active Duty Brothers and Sisters. So here goes.
Up for grabs are the following: a badger brush, a soap (or 2), a DE, and a selection of blades. If I can dig up a mug from the bowels of the stash, that goes in too. No pics, as I haven't picked out exactly what will go in the box, but it should all be some choice quality stuff.

Just a couple of rules:
1. You HAVE to possess an Active Duty Badge
2. U.S. Active Duty only this time, any branch, full time, reserves, or National Gurlard. It doesn't matter where you're stationed
3. You must need a setup. This PIF is not meant to feed your AD. If you already have a setup, please don't enter, OR you must be willing to pass what you have to a mate (that's what PIF is...Pay It Forward

Just post I'm in and you're in. A little info on your outfit and what you do would be nice.

I'll pick a winner on Mother's Day May 10, 2015

Good luck

captp

Still no pics, but I'm thinking a Super Speed, either flare tip or 40s style. Haven't decided on which brush, blades or soaps to include

captp

Don't forget, it doesn't matter where you're stationed or what gender you are, as long as you're in an American military branch

captp

Let's go back to page 1 for the folks on the other side of the globe

Top Bottom