What's new

gold dollar mods

I saw in 2012 and 2013 there was contest for customizing gold dollor razors? Are these contest still active?

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
We're not all solid gold, but I'd like to think we're worth more than a dollar.

I really do like threads where I get to see the high levels of talent some of the members get to display!

I made the mistake of stumbling upon then reading through the old GD contest threads this week. I'm not a str8 shaver, but that might be changing soon, just so I can try my hand at pimping some gold dollars...

Just get some GDs, start modding them, and post pics in the resto forum.

No need for a competition, is there?

There's no need, but then again there's no need for anything we do. Granted I stumbled upon on this in the last week, but it seems the competition serves to bring people out of the woodwork and stirs others to get involved as well.

There's no need, but then again there's no need for anything we do. Granted I stumbled upon on this in the last week, but it seems the competition serves to bring people out of the woodwork and stirs others to get involved as well.

Hello,

I'd be willing to put up a naked 7/8 Half Hollow Brandonisio and Bro Uno Straight Razor blade with no scales for 1st prize. How should be setup judging?

$P1020379.jpg

$P1020380.jpg

- Mike

Top Bottom