What's new

UPS left me some good stuff!

I'd love to try the bottom three! Haven't heard anything about the top three, though I am familiar with Maggards. Still pretty new here!

So I've made my way through all of them (minus the Bigelow, I use proraso green frequently, just bought this small tube of Bigelow for travel). They were all great. The DR Harris was the most mellow scented of the bunch. They all lathered great and had pleasing scents, the Maggard is more of a croap, but I really liked both of those. They are all in the regular rotation along with my standby proraso white and green tubes. Pulled the trigger on 5 Catie's Bubbles soaps the other day, will report back when I get those.

Probably my favorite of these new ones is the Maggard orange menthol. Great scent, not too overpowering on the menthol. Perfect product IMO.

More litter on my steps today.......

I know they aren't techinically creams, but figured they would fit in here OK.

It is getting bad!! Also looking at a tub of AOS lemon. I dig the citrus! At the end of the day, I really love, having a variety to pick from including blades, soaps/creams, etc. My wife, however, is going to kill me.

Can't wait to try the Saturday Morning soap tomorrow, on Saturday morning. It smells great!

More litter on my steps today.......

I know they aren't techinically creams, but figured they would fit in here OK.

they may not look like creams, or lather like creams, but they perform much like a mediocre cream than a soap in terms of slickness and protection....so i think you got it right!

Interesting, I think many of us here really enjoy CB, myself included. As always, YMMV!

i actually own a couple and use them occasionally...everything about them is a 10 with the exception of slickness which to me is the most important attribute of a soap. And yes, ive tried them many times, different consistencies, i have very soft water, and i still have yet to get good protection from any of the 25 times i have used them. I get great protection from about 25 other soaps i own, but these just come up short.

Top Bottom