What's new

How much did you enjoy your shave today?

I hope, at least the larger part of the participants at the forum had a great shave today!:w00t:

It's Easter! Happy Easter to all!:biggrin1:

Happy Easter. I had a great shave. Loaded my Merkur 34c HD up with a Rapira Platinum Lux and used TOBS Eaton College cream with my Omege 11137 brush. Day off so I took my time and had an excellent enjoyable shave. 3-pass (wtg-xtg-atg) and got a BBS which I wasn't really trying for - just happened. A very enjoyable 20 minute morning shave for sure. No hurry - just all the time in the world. Had the radio on PBS listening to some classical as I shaved. To tell the truth - I was sad that my shave ended.....

Absolutely wonderful shave today. I was able to take my time this morning for a 3 pass shave. Life is all about enjoying the small things.

Happy Easter!

It was a super fantastic shave this morning ... Weber PH w/Astra SP blade, Razorock XXX soap lathered up with a Simpson Case in my handmade Etsy pottery bowl from Israel , finished off with a big splash of RazoRock XXX aftershave and ready for Easter Bunny 😀

Great shave!!!
Razor ocker mission (first time) personna lab (1) omega 10066 and arko.
Even my neck is smooth.

Yep, as usual a great shave with the Kronos H1. I've been trying the Gillette Platinum and WOW what a great shave it's been giving me. Two passes WTG and XTG and a DFS - perhaps the best I've ever had in fact.

I use Arko and face-lather. Followed by a splash of Aqua Velva Ice Blue! So incredibly refreshing!

Yep, as usual a great shave with the Kronos H1. I've been trying the Gillette Platinum and WOW what a great shave it's been giving me. Two passes WTG and XTG and a DFS - perhaps the best I've ever had in fact.

I use Arko and face-lather. Followed by a splash of Aqua Velva Ice Blue! So incredibly refreshing!

It seems that my reward will be at least one ATT razor.
But for the pruce, maybe the whole 7 piece set... I heard if you order from him, and don't like a base plate he will exchange it.

Had a wonderful three pass plus touch-up/buff with a sort of prototype open comb with a Feather loaded. Used Maggard's London Barbershop. Tomorrow will be Strop shoppe I think with a Merkur 23C.

Happy Easter!

I'll be shaving in a couple more hours; I start work at 4 A.M. tomorrow so I will be shaving the night before. Waking up at 3 A.M. is enough for me, I don't need to add any extra time just for a shave.

Had a very nice shave tonight using a Swedish Supersteel for the first time. Shoved it in my Gillette OLD type.
Unusually I had a hot shower after a cold water shave which left my face feeling great.

We were able to sleep in till nearly 0530 versus our normal 0400 rising time, but the furry four-legged alarm clock need to 'take care of business'. This morning's shave was enjoyable to the max. Used Noxzema for prep, a fresh--corked--Ladas blade, Parker 24C, Provence shaving soap, 3 pass shave, generic witch hazel clean up, and English Leather aftershave.

We were able to sleep in till nearly 0530 versus our normal 0400 rising time, but the furry four-legged alarm clock need to 'take care of business'. This morning's shave was enjoyable to the max. Used Noxzema for prep, a fresh--corked--Ladas blade, Parker 24C, Provence shaving soap, 3 pass shave, generic witch hazel clean up, and English Leather aftershave.

That's another to add to my list. English leather.... I'm really digging the older scents lately.

Loved my shave today. Merkur Futur loaded up with a red personna, proraso green pre shave, XXX soap, and a generous splash of Clubman VIBR.

Excellent shave today for Easter. Last shave was 4 or 5 days ago so today's was fantastic. Used my slant for the first pass, which was just short of BBS, and finished with my Feather AC for one of the best shaves I've had in some time. :thumbup1:

Top Bottom