What's new

*razor pif*

I have a Parker 99R I am offering up to PIF. It has seen very little use, looks brand new, and works great. I am only giving it away because I have a 22R already, which is essentially the same razor.

The Parker TTO is a pretty middle of the road workhorse, aggressive wise. I would hope to see this go to someone who is either new and starting out if possible, or someone who has never tried the Parker. Gentleman's discretion presides.

I will also throw in an assortment of blades to the winner if they want or need them. I have found it to shave well with almost any blade, but I will let you decide.

Give me the "I'm in" by midnight of April 4th. I will draw on Sunday the 5th, and ship by the 8th.

Winner will be drawn at random. I will ship anywhere CONUS and Canada.

Good luck.

Jared

Excellent PIF! From the reviews, an excellent razor. I love TTOs, but I prefer vintage, so not in. Good on you for offering this.

I'm in, been at it since January, and have since than managed to convert the girlfriend, and also got a parker sr1, seems great for the price, which has led me to an antique store Gottta 120, which led to a hone, and strop purchase, not too mention a bunch of fine grit sandpaper lol and a fancy barbicide jar that I'm looking for things to dip in Lol basically things are getting out of hand!

.... That being said, I'd like to try a tto, as they look neat, so thanks for the chance! Best luck to all

I'm in. About 2mos in for me. I'll try it out, but may pass it on too, to someone I'm trying to convert. I'll let you know how it goes.
Thanks

Top Bottom