What's new

The DAD Thread

Commander Quan

Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Post pictures, gloat, brag, ask questions, and tell stories all about being a DAD.

Here's my little guy. 6 Months.

proxy.php

I had my kid out ice fishing this weekend. I was dealing with a pike that had got all wrapped up and tangled in the line when I heard a bell. Sure enough, another line went down and the only other person around was my kid. I yelled at her that there was a fish, expecting her to see the need to hurry.....she just started walking towards the rod. Once I yelled again, she understood and threw the orange pop that she was drinking across the ice and bolted for the line. She ended up catching the fish but the first words out of her mouth were "Dad, did you see how far that pop went?" She was much more impressed that she was allowed to throw a can of pop than she was about catching the fish! One of those amused/ proud/ confused moments that only a dad will understand. Great idea for a thread!

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I am a stepdad, but am a full fledged grandpa. Here is the light of my life. Her name is Kensington, but her middle name is Mary. She has cheeks just lime my wife, named Mary. So I, and I alone, call her little Mary. I would kill for this little sweetheart. Here she got hold of big Mary's glasses.

Attachments

• $20141214_200812.jpg
    $20141214_200812.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 352

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Here she is when she woke up from her nap and saw the bear I bought her. She has to hold him to go to sleep.

Attachments

• $FOT9620.jpg
    $FOT9620.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 360
No photos handy, but my children are 25,21, and 18. Daughter is a bank teller, one son in college and last one high school senior. Both boys earned their Eagle Scout award. Proud mom and pop.

I'm a new Dad of 6 month old twin boys. They are amazing and have changed my life in ways that I couldn't imagine. All I think about are all of the things I want to do with them and teach them in the future. I'm actually home with them now because they are both a little sick. They're both rolling around making noises at each other....totally content. Loving every second with them!

Great idea for a thread, I will become a dad for the first time this Aug, so expect proud poppa pictures at that point!

Here are my 3 boys on a geocache outing about 6 years ago.
proxy.php

The oldest now lives in San Francisco, the middle one has long hair and beard and the little guy continues to amaze and confuse his aging parents.

Will post better pic of my daughter when I get to my laptop. She is 18 going on 40 . . . you Dad's of teens know what I mean. Love her to death, though . . . God help the young man who hurts my baby.

Attachments

• $S&T.jpg
    $S&T.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 314
Last edited:
Oh no . . . no firearms in my home. I am sufficiently large and intimidating enough, apparently. Her last b/f was quite the polite young man. She told me later on (after dumping him) that he was scared to death of me, to which my response was simply, "he should be . . ."

same here. im 1,94 meters 110 Kilograms. Bald head and wenn not really looking friendly to strangers. thank god i dont have a daughter. i guess she would be very annoyed of her father on relationship-sides.

My oldest daughter was 2 years 9.5 months old when my youngest son was born. And we had a set of fraternal twins (boy/girl) born in the middle of that. Now my youngest is 9, twins are 11 and my oldest is 12. Next year all 4 will be in middle school together. (Our MS is 5th - 8th)

It's busy and its hectic at times, especially when they were smaller, but they bring such joy to my life. It's an honor to be their father. Now I'm separated, and I only see my kids every other weekend, which is very hard. But I try to make the most of our time together.

Holy age spread!

I know what you mean though. No kids myself, but I'm 22 and my little sister is just turning 6 years old this month.

I've been blessed with a son (13) and a daughter (11). They truly are the light of my life.

As for the girl...I'm 6'5" and about 350#. I don't look friendly. I have firearms. Several.

Top Bottom