What's new

The DAD Thread

Mine is 19 months $uploadfromtaptalk1425432103478.jpg

What a great thread, son is 17, daughter 12, because son is linebacker, daughter had to learn defense skills early, but still must show first date one of my beautiful shotguns! Just so he knows what I do on the weekends for fun!

What a great thread, son is 17, daughter 12, because son is linebacker, daughter had to learn defense skills early, but still must show first date one of my beautiful shotguns! Just so he knows what I do on the weekends for fun!
I have time for that but I have a garand in the safe. I could tell the suitors to get off my lawn

Here's my little girl who is now 2 1/2. She loves to have her picture taken and had recently started building towers out of anything she finds laying around. I have a feeling there are some challenges coming as she is already wanting to do things her own way. We always have a good time playing chase, tickling each other, and watching cartoons as well
$uploadfromtaptalk1425435024305.jpg

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Here's my little girl who is now 2 1/2. She loves to have her picture taken and had recently started building towers out of anything she finds laying around. I have a feeling there are some challenges coming as she is already wanting to do things her own way. We always have a good time playing chase, tickling each other, and watching cartoons as well
View attachment 554173

My granddaughter knows she will get her way. She knows she can give me that cute little look of hers and I melt. 15 months old and she already has me wrapped around her finger. My other two granddaughters weren't that way (12 now- born 1 day apart by my stepdaughters)- they were grandma's girls.

I have time for that but I have a garand in the safe. I could tell the suitors to get off my lawn
Dads of daughters are dads of daughters, plus my son will be just as bad as me if not worse, and he hits clay targets much better than I!

Haha, look at all of those lovely babies!

Here's my little man. He's nine months old, and my reason for joy in this world.

The face of thin mint thievery. Bad little baby.... Lol
$uploadfromtaptalk1425445893033.jpg

Before he learned to crawl forward. He got stuck a lot.... Hahaha
$uploadfromtaptalk1425446361597.jpg

Wearing his new favorite hat!
$uploadfromtaptalk1425446429017.jpg

Sigh. I could keep going. Love my chunky little booger.

My daughter.

$Annie shaving photo.jpg

She doesn't shave anymore, but rather plays with my old soaps and creams. Last time she mixed a bunch of stuff up and called it a "mint dragon tattoo" as she covered my arm in a mixture of soap lather, lotion, and a bit of "Hello Kitty" perfume spray.

I have the usual fatherly issues of "how can I be the best father I can be" and "when she gets to be a teenager, I will need artillery". May she grow up healthy, happy, and whole.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
As promised, another shot of my girl . . . getting ready for grad.

Attachments

• $Grad 006.jpg
    $Grad 006.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 137
I have a 5 year old daughter and a 3 year old son. I don't think I'll have to worry about my daughter dating for about 20 yearsvor so.... but when it happens, well im not a big or scary guy and i don't have any guns. I am a black belt and I just might have to show off my trophy collection, which includes several 6.5 foot trophies. If that doesn't scare them then I'll borrow some guns from a friend who is on swat team.

InNae

Throw a bunch of split logs by the fireplace and, when prospective boyfriend mentions that you must have a very sharp axe, tell him you prefer to do it by hand . . . or feet.

He'll get the message.

Commander Quan

Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Great looking family!

I'm the proud dad of two girls, one just turned 4, the other is 8 months. Every day I wonder what I used to do with my time.....

No kidding about that last part. My wife works a normal 8:30-5 hours, and I go to work in the afternoon and work through the evening. I used to have my mornings to relax and putz around the house. Now he's with me all morning and then goes to work with me, and she picks him up a little after 5. It's great that we don't have to use a daycare, but sometime nap time can't come fast enough.

Top Bottom