What's new

Best low cost cream?

I also like Proraso and I've seen it for as low as $8 per tube or so; there are 4 scents/styles to choose from. Also, one that should be available at most retail stores is Pacific Shaving Co. cream. I think it's about $5-$6 for a 3.4 oz tube. It worked pretty well and has a citrus scent.

Real Shave Co is my favorite, unfortunately it is no longer imported to the US. Next favorite is Kiss My Face, followed by CO Bigelow. Any other creams I have are in jars, not available in tubes.

But, I prefers soaps so I don't have experience with very many creams.

Real Shave Co is my favorite, unfortunately it is no longer imported to the US. Next favorite is Kiss My Face, followed by CO Bigelow. Any other creams I have are in jars, not available in tubes.

But, I prefers soaps so I don't have experience with very many creams.

Is that why I can find real shave co at rite aid anymore?!?

With proraso you van buy the 500ml pillow bag. Its huge. But the regular tubes have a lot too.
I do like nivea sensitive but sad I'm having trouble finding it.

Is that why I can find real shave co at rite aid anymore?!?

Yep. Real Shave cancelled, or was it Rite-Aid, a couple months ago. I got the last tube at my local store, clearanced. I asked why, they checked the computer, discontinued. I then saw a short thread here about it.

Stick your zip code into the Kiss My Face store locator to find a retailer near you and grab a tube ($5) or pump bottle ($8) of any scent.

http://www.kissmyface.com/store

These are amazing creams and one of the easiest to lather. They are sold as "brushless" but stick a brush to it and you will have a lava flow of slick, luxurious, lather to use.

This! You can also get the pump from Amazon for $5-6 as an add-on.
Plus IMO its more gentle to your skin than proraso.

Last edited:
Yep. Real Shave cancelled, or was it Rite-Aid, a couple months ago. I got the last tube at my local store, clearanced. I asked why, they checked the computer, discontinued. I then saw a short thread here about it.

Dang! no wonder i cant find it anymore. I bought 2 tubes a couple months ago from their online store which shipped frome England but you cant buy from there any more either.

It is my favorite shaving cream :(

Dang! no wonder i cant find it anymore. I bought 2 tubes a couple months ago from their online store which shipped frome England but you cant buy from there any more either.

It is my favorite shaving cream :(

Well I guess I'll hold my one tube dear and keep the cap on tight... Lol

Top Bottom