What's new

They Are Out There!

I haven't bought a DE razor, in a shop, for at least a year......Been looking for straights though....

Saw this, today, and Had to take a pic for you-all. I have never seen a Mint razor in the wild, but, this Is Mint! I should have taken a pic of the mirror shine on top, but, thought this would be appreciated....Oh, and the blade bank was full of wrapped blades. The leather of the case was a chestnut brown, and, the case was gorgeous....And, I left it there, so, it's still out there. :laugh:

$20150301_142736.jpg

So tell me the code date is not W-2 and I will feel better.

Shouldn't be as the case is older than W-2

No code date on it?

You are correct Mick. No code date, just the Pat stamps.

If I didn't have a KronaCruiser replated President, it would have been hard to leave.

I knew Edgar would set me straight. :laugh:

Last edited:
Very nice looking. Now that you didn't buy it, maybe you could tell others, here, where you saw it. Maybe someone here would want it.

Blade loading slot....I'm fairly certain.....Now, I don't know. I opened it, and, the blade tray was as pristine as the rest of it, but, I should have noticed that....

Well, I didn't want to set Edgar off, so, I omitted the fact that there was a blade in it.......So, that may have thrown me off my game....:laugh:

Top Bottom