What's new

Crabtree & Evelyn packaging imperfection sale

C&E has a 50%-75% sale on imperfect packaging.
Moroccan Myrrh shave cream 50g $3.00
Moroccan Myrrh shave cream 100g $7.50
Indian Sandalwood shave cream 50g $3.00
Sandalwood aromatic shave cream glass jar 150g $12.50
Indian Sandalwood after shave balm 100mL $8.00
Private sale is here: Crabtree & Evelyn

Thanks for the tip.

I wasn't a big fan of the C&E scents back when I started wet-shaving 7 years ago ... but the performance was all there. I haven't smelled any of these new lines, but I'd gladly give them a shot if I still had a C&E store near me.

And $3 for a tube of shaving cream? Its worth that much just to get another Tube Key.

Moroccan Myrrh shave cream 50g $3.00
Moroccan Myrrh shave cream 100g $7.50
Private sale is here: Crabtree & Evelyn

Guess I will take a look. Often the shipping kills it. These prices though, so very strange. Who wouldn't buy 2 of the 50g containers for $3/ea instead of 1 of the 100g for $7.50?

Update: No thanks, $10 shipping for a couple of tiny tubes of cream. I seriously dislike companies that feel the need to pocket extra money on shipping costs.

Last edited:
My Opera browser reports and blocks unsecure content on this website.
+1 ... I'm using Chrome browser and have Norton360 installed for a Security suite. Chrome shows a broken lock symbol in the address bar, meaning that it is impossible to make a secure connection to this site. The information you enter (like credit card numbers) can be seen by others in transit.

Just for fun, I tried ordering a couple of items. Nothing shows up in my basket.

Hopefully, this security glitch is probably just a technical error rather than an actual attack. Even so, if you want to order anything, it would probably be best to phone it in, or send it by eMail or FAX.

I use Firefox, which is showing mixed content. The page itself is being loaded over a secure connection, but some elements are being loaded from a non-secure connection. Most likely, product images or site logos or similar are being transmitted over a standard HTTP connection. Your information if you choose to make a purchase should still have no security issues, as other content is loaded over an HTTPS secure connection. The sites security certificate was issued by GoDaddy and is valid until November of 2015.

I picked up several items and they arrived today. Tried to open the jar of sandalwood and it was on so tight that it didn't budge. Ended up turning it upside down and soaking it in the sink filled with hot water. Ran out and did some errands and it opened right up. Gave it a try tonight along with the matching aftershave lotion. First time user of both and was very pleased with both. The cream produced a thick lather that was a little dry but with rinsing in between and leaving my face wet made the lather wet enough.

Guess I will take a look. Often the shipping kills it. These prices though, so very strange. Who wouldn't buy 2 of the 50g containers for $3/ea instead of 1 of the 100g for $7.50?

Think they charge couple bucks for the squeeze key that comes with the 100g tubes.

Top Bottom