What's new

Caffeine Cream

Does anyone have any experience with this stuff? $uploadfromtaptalk1424652019037.jpg

I recently read an article, cannot remember the magazine, that stated guys are well behind the curve when it comes to caffinated products. The article listed women's products like make up stuff that had caffeine in it. It also stated that it takes a week or so of every day use to see results. Caffeine is supposed to be good for the skin.

I deleted a post I just made, because I incorrectly cited the price of the cream as $18 for a three-ounce tube. It turns out, I was looking at the combined set of shaving cream and aftershave, which together are listed at that price on the PSC website. The standard retail for the cream alone is $8.99, although Target is selling it on its website for a very reasonable $5.49 per tube. My apologies for any confusion.

I saw some at Target over the weekend. I didn't really examine it due to being in a hurry. Next time I'm in there I'm going to pick some up.

That's also where I saw it and it caught my eye. I always check the shaving isle in every store for new and interesting products.

I have this cream. It is a good performer. Slick lather, but not the densest. The scent is a great spearmint. It smells just like Wrigley Spearmint gum.

I bought it direct from Pacific when they were offering a sale. I think I paid $6.

I saw the cream and the aftershave balm at a Target in Louisville but passed. Like Jerry said, it was something like $5.49 for each. I remembered reading something about those on here but not whether the reviews were good or bad. If the Target here stocks it I might pick some up this weekend.

I just ran across this cream on a website somewhere and thought the exact same thing. Maybe it is good for the skin, but it just sounds strange to me. Maybe I should rub my sour espresso shots on my skin as a pre-shave.

It lathered up very well for me. Haven't shaved with it yet. The only knock on it was that coming out of the tube it was runny.

Top Bottom