What's new

body spray or.what?

hi

my smellies routine is usually some EDT/aftershave on my face, neutral roll-on ball under the arms, baby powder on my er....shhh (i like the smell, ok? :blushing: ) and lynx body spray on my upper half. at 50 tho, im thinking the lynx is maybe geared more towards the teenager market, and now ive discovered DE shaving and all these manly smells id like to change to something more befitting my maturity :)

what would be good alternatives that arent silly money? do you chaps use body spray, lotions, creams or just plain nothing on your arms/chest/legs?

interested in opinions.....

thanks

I use a neutral aftershave balm or moisturizer and then use a cologne for scent. Check out the Fragrance section for ideas!

I try not to mix too many scents. Sometimes I powder my poof. I use Crystal Stick for deodorant, so there is no scent there.

Generally I will us an AS or Cologne. I have tried a few of the Old Spice body sprays and they were ok. My son-in-law uses BOD and they have a range of scents that are really good. The good news is they are relatively inexpensive to try.

Good luck.

ive been reading that mens body butters exist. doesnt seem right does it :-D anyone used a butter or lotion with sandalwood or vetiver, or classic male smells?

I'll splash some of whatever aftershave I'm using onto my chest post shave. Especially bay rum, or anything with menthol. Feels fantastic!

Aftershave on my face, and done. I don't like to have a noticeable scent unless I am right up close, and even then, I want it to be low key. Most workdays, I wear none or something with a very quick fade. Of course, I work in construction, and it's a bit weird to smell too nice on a jobsite full of dudes.

Speick EdT is pleasant as a body accent in small quantities; especially if you're looking for a hidden hint that only becomes known by very close proximity. Compliments florals shave soaps / creams well. The company offers a complete environment set if you're looking for more.

Top Bottom